Author Topic: Boost TauCoin  (Read 74 times)

Offline droyal01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
Boost TauCoin
« on: October 19, 2018, 06:30:27 AM »
    In as much as I am a participants and member of Tau community and nation it is my duty and responsibility to promote Tau in a good way by proffering solutions, ideas and contributions. After seeing the outcome of the Tau/BTC swap pool  and a bug discovered during the 360 block count which led to the cancellation of the whole process, I think it is good Tau uses this opportunity to strategize again. i would like to suggest that the swap rate or volume for TAU/BTC be reduced which would cut short the long margin between the both coin in terms of Tau beating BTC in the swap pool so that the gap between the both be minimal giving Tau every opportunity to outshine the BTC for this would aid in a better way in projecting Tau high as this  process is  one of the key to unlock the emergence of Tau into crypto market surpassing the BTC and all other coin in the blockchain world. As the world and crypto community is looking up to Tau, it is best the contribution rate or volume in exchange for BTC in the swap pool be fixed in a  minimal volume not too high but i suggest should be in hundreds and be set or fixed  that an account would not contribute more than 2 or 3 times this would aid in preventing excess dumping as to meet a high target for Tau against BTC.
  Tau communities both the various countries telegram forum be sensitised in a way that they would understand the essence of this swap pool by pinned post in all forums giving them a little knowledge of the whole process as to prevent a rush against the initial goal  of making Tau surpass the BTC by contributing more of the BTC to Tau. 
 Irrespective of the volume of TauCoin in circulation we can achieve a major goal and dream which is Tau surpassing and dominating the crypto world and ranking the first in the blockchain community. I believe this opinion and idea can go a long way in achieving a set goal.   

Taucointalk

Boost TauCoin
« on: October 19, 2018, 06:30:27 AM »

Offline Jerrison42k4

• Global Moderator
  • GREATNESS IS IN VALUE
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Boost TauCoin
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 06:39:23 AM »
it is ideal for people to regulate things, just as we are here to regulate the activities by members of the noble forum. It remains a formula and is also applicable to several areas of the project even in the regulation of the Tau-X process.
Imagine if someone has 200 million TAU and wants to dump it all at once into the pool for a one time swap. The dump will not be forgotten in years to come.
having been in the industry for a while i will say that it is easy for a project to exist but not easy at all to control the price of that project without spending real money for a pump and the TAU project is not in any form of ICO phase to raise funds for such so measures should be put in place to mitigate the swap process. thanks
TAU-X    THE PROOF OF TRANSACTION CONSENSUS     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐ Consensus Mechanism 
▬▬▬▬▬▬ Proof-of-Transaction ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Facebook  Telegram  Twitter   ▬▬▬▬▬

Offline zityx23

• Global Moderator
  • I love TAU
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Boost TauCoin
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 04:42:56 PM »
I actually respect the volume of TAUcoin. It's a good volume for easier, faster, and global adoption. We need more people to come up with ideas to push through using this POT coin. As much have been said, we are all excited for every developments this coin has.. Great team behind as well.