**Great news: TAU main net is on now | Enjoy!**

Author Topic: TAUwork  (Read 98 times)

Offline ridoykhanrana

• Topic Author

+Info

TAUwork
« about: January 22, 2019, 06:58:55 AM »
At first I did say much love to TAUcoin.I started with TAUcoin as the first online job of my life.From the beginning of the journey till today I am with TAUcoin and will be there.In my opinion, to make TAUcoin more popular, it is important to quickly bring TAUcoin to Exchange.If one item does not have a market value, then nobody likes it.Because everyone has taken so much time, and they want to earn from TAUcoin.And in my opinion, good investor needs to be brought together at the Exchange to determine the high prices.Because people prefer the most expensive things to the present.And in my opinion, TAUcoin is better than bringing the Exchange directly to the Exchange without pool bringing it to the Exchange.Many are not happy about the exchange through the pool.We already know that.

At the end, I want to say, TAUcoin will throw all the coins behind due to speed.

Happy TAUcoin's Journey.

Taucointalk

TAUwork
« about: January 22, 2019, 06:58:55 AM »

Offline Citycrypto

+Info

Re: TAUwork
« Reply #1 about: June 30, 2019, 04:24:18 PM »
Yes, tau coin coming to the market will enhance it value
and it will actract many investors to come on borad. I think in the future tau coin will increase the market value through many promotional options to boost the project.

Tags:

TAUwork

Started by Orko500527

Replies: 3
Views: 114
Last post June 30, 2019, 03:49:40 PM
by Citycrypto