**Great news: TAU main net is on now | Enjoy!**

Author Topic: TAUwork  (Read 72 times)

Offline Orko500527

• GP Designer Lv-1
  • Topic Author

+Info

TAUwork
« about: 4 months ago »
 love Taucoin.. i want Taucoin reach in the mon.if our tau creature make Freelancing and taking order web design, graphic Design ect...and payment method is Taucoin.. Then The Owner buy Taucoin from us.And payment Taucoin The worker from there work..I love Taucoin. i want to mind Taucoin reaching in number 1 position. Thanks dev to give us shere our knowledge.

Taucointalk

TAUwork
« about: 4 months ago »

Offline Trypto

+Info

Re: TAUwork
« Reply #1 about: 3 months ago »
love Taucoin.. i want Taucoin reach in the mon.if our tau creature make Freelancing and taking order web design, graphic Design ect...and payment method is Taucoin.. Then The Owner buy Taucoin from us.And payment Taucoin The worker from there work..I love Taucoin. i want to mind Taucoin reaching in number 1 position. Thanks dev to give us shere our knowledge.

Well said. We should be promoting this in all forums as well, especially in btt. We can get all the exposure that we needed from these forums. What do you say?
My TAUCOIN ADDRESS:

TR85asr2ZGWugo7mtCNHNieaqQFosdhHAb

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer

+Info

Re: TAUwork
« Reply #2 about: 3 months ago »
Well said. We should be promoting this in all forums as well, especially in btt. We can get all the exposure that we needed from these forums. What do you say?
True say, the more we promote tauwork, the more it get exposed with majority of crypto enthusiasts.

So the first thing I do is to agree with all promotion plans, and take some steps towards the target
📌Kriptolab📌 
🏆TAU - True Asset Unit || The Decentralized Coin || An Experimental Proof of Transaction Coin On Mobile Mining || POT🏆

Tags:

TAUwork

Started by ridoykhanrana

Replies: 0
Views: 55
Last post 4 months ago
by ridoykhanrana