**Great news: TAU main net is on now | Enjoy!**

Author Topic: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months  (Read 8943 times)

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer

+Info

In today's mobile-based democratization of mining activity would simultaneously drive down mining costs dramatically by distributing mining activities across a widening array of mobile phones globally, and increase cryptocurrency legitimization given the huge swaths of people previously disengaged from mining whose activity would produce entirely new value for more cryptocurrencies, increasing investment into cryptocurrency as a whole Among the cryptocurrencies leading in this regard, I hope, TAU coin will stand out.
📌Kriptolab📌 
🏆TAU - True Asset Unit || The Decentralized Coin || An Experimental Proof of Transaction Coin On Mobile Mining || POT🏆

Taucointalk

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

We are currently building a game “tau monopoly” to make user to gain more power and coins at andriod app. This is to prepare the community for full mobile mining.
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Offline Fritz1603

+Info

Last night as i was walking goin home from work, i am holding my phone while thinking about tau, and then i whispered "im gettin crazy" and smiled.. and then when i look back from where i came from i didnt notice that ive been walking for almost 20 mins...

My idea is i got into that scenario, all of us carrying our mobile phone where ever we go when we go out, is it possible if we can be a partner of some app that can detect the distance that youve been walking and then you get paid by tau depends on the distance, all of us go out and work, shopping, having vacation in some other place, visiting our relatives... We all carry our mobile phone and by the use of that distance detector we earn tau, we also mine whioe walking and it will also helps us to improve our body when we are walking, it gives us good benefits when we use that and every where we go we have our tau with us... Is that possible? And we call that part of earnings "Walk with TAU"

Just an idea.. 😊😊😊

Offline Fritz1603

+Info

I only got that idea because there is some app that didnt work well because for what? What am i goin to this distance detector? After i walk for some distance then whats next? But if we look in to the advantage point, walking is a good exercise and you earn, now distance detector has a meaning to you. If you are goin to work click the start button the you walk you earn.. you go home you click the start button you walk you earn... 😊😊😊

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author

+Info

Nice idea and very social too. We have an increasing community now. Need this kind of idea to serve them. Do you want to do something about it? We can promote.
iMorpheus

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author

+Info

The foundation development team is focusing on implement java based full mobile device mining node. we found that bitcoin does not have full java version. if we launch java version, we will be first alt coin having full java implemention which supports mobile devices like android.
Anyone know any coins having full java implementation? thanks.

For the upcoming main-net, we are still using transaction numbers as counting not the transaction fee. with epoch, we believe the transaction numbers accounting is able to resist spam. looking forward to more debate.
iMorpheus

Offline kinjaz

+Info

hii ...
just opinion and ask for self harvest power..

case 1 : if john doe sign up from his facebook and tomorrow he sign up from his gmail...
then he have 2 taucoin account right??
so if the math from self harvest power "if we send/receive taucoin to another taucoin addres we get some point at self harvest power section"
nah...if john doe use trick to make his self harvest power , he can send his taucoin balance to another his account..and looping (he uses this trick everyday without limits)...
and he get self harvest power right??

what if the amount of self harvest power was reduced every time sent / received to a different wallet but indicated it was the same owner ?? to prevent this trick from happening later...
i'm not proggramer , i hope someone answer my question or maybe have suggestion for this case..

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer

+Info

In my findings I found a coin named Phoneum (true mobile-only cryptocurrency and mining solution) that's how it's entitled, but they are still weak because they use a combination of Proof of work (POW) and Proof of Time (POT).

To them, the more miners on the network, the higher the hashrate and mining difficulty, of course this is normal for any POW users, hence we as proof of transaction, we don't want this. Also there is so called Proof of Time, to them, the more time you spend online, the more you get rewarded, but still a problem because users are automatically excluded from mining the devices are overheated, its also a drawback that we Proof Of Transaction does not encourage excluding miners as they are important part in the ecosystem.

Further more, I even communicated to team and they say "Android runs a modified version java version", but in a closer look, I read their whole white paper seem not to mention anything with regard of full java version inclusion on there mobile mining.

Again, I even installed their mining app (Phoneum Go, anyone can check it just for learning purposes), its truelly mining when you stay online, but one major challenge is, when the mining app shut down due to device overheat, when you restart it, no previously mined record s kept, seems are arased (hahahaaa).......... I also find another called MobileCoin, but seems not to have any information regarding the use of full java version on their mobile mining activities.

All here are limitations in which we can still say no any one who managed to fully implement java version in mobile mining, I hope TAU Coin will stand out and take the lead.
📌Kriptolab📌 
🏆TAU - True Asset Unit || The Decentralized Coin || An Experimental Proof of Transaction Coin On Mobile Mining || POT🏆

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author

+Info

Taunopoly and mobile mining are same entity. For those having free bandwith on wifi, you can mine. For those only on 4G, you can play tau game.
iMorpheus

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author

+Info

Hi Kriptolab, thanks for testting out the Phoneum and feedback. As you see, we are not proof of hardware based. All of our miner generation rights for next producer is from hashing on transaction data, so very thin computing needed. That is why POT ftting mobile better. We are envision a very light computing miner on android. We are working on getting product devlivered prior to annoucement date.
iMorpheus

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author

+Info

Sending money between accounts need transaction fee that will be collected by other miners. You will waste lots of fee to increase power, which might not be economical if you bet on wrong time and price.
iMorpheus

Offline bobthegrownup

+Info

The strength of every network is the size of its network. The strategy to use a popular and addicting game like TAunopoly to increase the miner size is pure genius.

Another pocket Ace by imorpheus!

Once the game is launched, mobile mining will allow all people to participate in this fast fair and secure economy, where we will see people take control of their economic power. With a million people participating in the governance and the cooperation of wealth construction, there will be a revolution of sorts that will bring around a new wave of innovation

Game = Mobile Mining Network = Freedom

Offline etherium_24

+Info

The strength of every network is the size of its network. The strategy to use a popular and addicting game like TAunopoly to increase the miner size is pure genius.

Another pocket Ace by imorpheus!

Once the game is launched, mobile mining will allow all people to participate in this fast fair and secure economy, where we will see people take control of their economic power. With a million people participating in the governance and the cooperation of wealth construction, there will be a revolution of sorts that will bring around a new wave of innovation

Game = Mobile Mining Network = Freedom

So excited about this taunopoly game app. Some devs working on it already? hope a glimpse of its sneek peak. This is one product of taucoin, everyone should be excited about.
             ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
           ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
         ▄▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▄
       ▄▀ ▄███████████▄ ▀▄
     ▄▀ ▄█████████▀▒░███▄ ▀▄
   ▄▀ ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄█████████░░████████████▄ ▀▄
█  ███████████░░██████████████  █
 ▀▄ ▀█████████░░████████████▀ ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀███████░░▀█████████▀ ▄▀
     ▀▄ ▀█████▄░░░░░████▀ ▄▀
       ▀▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄▀
         ▀▄ ▀███████▀ ▄▀
           ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀
             ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

TAUcoin Community Philippines

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌a
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer

+Info

Hi Kriptolab, thanks for testting out the Phoneum and feedback. As you see, we are not proof of hardware based. All of our miner generation rights for next producer is from hashing on transaction data, so very thin computing needed. That is why POT ftting mobile better. We are envision a very light computing miner on android. We are working on getting product devlivered prior to annoucement date.
I strongly agree with you, POT will stand out in this cryptocurrency democratization error, thanks to find it out too. I hope for more debate
📌Kriptolab📌 

Offline Naruto uzumay

+Info

it will be very exciting if in taumonofoly we can bet there will be challenges

Tags: #debate bounty