**Great news: TAU main net is on now | Enjoy!**

Author Topic: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months  (Read 24114 times)

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

Re: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months
« Reply #180 about: March 16, 2019, 09:34:43 AM »
Answering: we are building an escrow service in web wallet to help p2p trade. Auction is not a good idea when community is not fully in love of mobile mining, we are not in rush to do that.
i think it is good idea for people to run p2p decentrally. we just provide our escrow service for free.
Back to consensus, I am pretty sure UTXO is problematic idea. first of all UTXO will cause so many small amounts that will take up precious block space and increase transaction cost. Merkle patricia tree cause ethereal ledger size hitting 7TB, it is become hard to keep up synchronize. when you hit that big data, it is only organization can run it, so to cause concentration. This will be equal to delegated POS at such big data size.
As we are all in betting into mobile permission-less POT mining. to that removing MPT is essential.
TAU main net is server-less environment, we believe a pure network consensus running on all cell phones. that is difficult, but deserve our effort.

I am expecting main net Q2 and there is nothing to worry about. It doesnt matter if the exchange comes in a year coz I will be just waiting for it. All mountains of difficulties must be surmounted in order to gain success. Congrats TAUworld. More developments for the TAUNation
TF8k6J1Lq6RdLBzNUAXQi7tG79NAwexqzm

Taucointalk

« Reply #180 about: March 16, 2019, 09:34:43 AM »

Offline Trypto

+Info

« Reply #181 about: March 19, 2019, 06:09:12 AM »
My contribution for this week would be more of a vision than a critic. i have seen TAU's team's effort and largely acknowledge it for their/our success in the future. I guess it is also time we set some futuristic ideals and programs and possible partnerships.

Here's what I have in mind.

1. Main net launch and mobile mining
2. Tau Monopoly and other games
3. TAU-X or an Internal Exchange
4. TAU-X will be the next the next big exchange
5. Partnership with inter-local products
6. TAU Foundation
7. TAU-built companies
8. 2021: Top 2 in coinmarketcap by Market cap
9. TAU Pioneers' WORLD TOUR

I may sound a bit too much of a big dreamer but that's the future I can see. That is why the 1st step is very critical. Happy TAUexperience.
My TAUCOIN ADDRESS:

TR85asr2ZGWugo7mtCNHNieaqQFosdhHAb

Offline Menma

+Info

« Reply #182 about: March 19, 2019, 11:28:40 AM »
Answering: we are building an escrow service in web wallet to help p2p trade. Auction is not a good idea when community is not fully in love of mobile mining, we are not in rush to do that.
i think it is good idea for people to run p2p decentrally. we just provide our escrow service for free.
Back to consensus, I am pretty sure UTXO is problematic idea. first of all UTXO will cause so many small amounts that will take up precious block space and increase transaction cost. Merkle patricia tree cause ethereal ledger size hitting 7TB, it is become hard to keep up synchronize. when you hit that big data, it is only organization can run it, so to cause concentration. This will be equal to delegated POS at such big data size.
As we are all in betting into mobile permission-less POT mining. to that removing MPT is essential.
TAU main net is server-less environment, we believe a pure network consensus running on all cell phones. that is difficult, but deserve our effort.

It is agreeable that UTXO is really a huge problem considering it's necessity for a huge space when TAU is promoting a pure and decentralized mobile mining. I wonder why it wasn 't removed from the start. From the looks of it, main net and mobile mining is just inches away.  I also wonder what will happen to all test net tx hashes and records after main net. Will they be erased from memory pool? If not, then the transactional power or self-mining power of an address stays the same. That situation might be problematic at the beginning  of mobile mining since it "may" monopolize the mining situation. There are also addresses which are made from mobile app and not from the web. (Will their self power also be removed?) What will happen to those mobile miners who has the least power, will they not have a chance at harvesting? even 0.003 TAU per day? Just some thoughts I have. Thank you.

Offline Emmauel

+Info

« Reply #183 about: March 21, 2019, 08:53:22 AM »
That will be good becose it will be know very fast

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

« Reply #184 about: March 22, 2019, 04:52:15 AM »
The repeated issues using UTXO model must be removed immediately. It is causing delay and disturbances in transactions.

Is there an update already with the proposed actions towards foreseen mobile mining problems?
Is there also an update with regards to the internal testing of main net launch and mining?
What about updates concerning # of accounts to be removed during main net. Those accounts with less than the average transaction in the chain (Maybe im wrong in the definition)
Lastly, where are the updates about special bounties like article writing, TAU start up, missing referal bonus and forum bounties/tasks?

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer

+Info

« Reply #185 about: March 22, 2019, 09:39:38 AM »
Thanks very much for considerig the community and think about p2p escrow to be used instead of such service to be run on tg groups. This will have high barrier to scammers on the need to stealing coins from other innocent supporters or even newbies are placed on the safe side.

Am so excited about TAUcoin, to be the first application on server less network computing, for sure this tech move will attract many and draw them in.

Circumventing NAT and UDP is really a hard coding work, eliminating the limitations between the clients communication really need time to closely exermine every aspect for the network/ecosystem to be perfect and promising.

I don't say I lost trust with your team  Sir iMorpheus but receive a piece of appreciation for your hard working. Hope for good and eager to use the first pure mobile mining currency in real time
📌Kriptolab📌 
🏆TAU - True Asset Unit || The Decentralized Coin || An Experimental Proof of Transaction Coin On Mobile Mining || POT🏆

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

« Reply #186 about: March 23, 2019, 01:14:05 AM »
Another week of strong growth. The p2p trading is growing. This shows our ideas is getting attention.
On the mainnet, all transaction power of test net will be removed but compensated for certain amount we have not set. It will be a new start. All addresses with 1+ taucoin will be coded into genesis block. The balance will be not changed no matter it is app or web wallet. this will save our lots of initial space.
Dream is always a good way to relax us and imagine for the future. I think many of your dream will be realized.
I am afraid of Q2 will be the D-day. the technology is harder than we thought. Full mobile mining need to be implemented step by step. On the coming mainnet, we still have a Node A, it does not join the mining, it provides initial chain and help maintain transaction pool. We will run Node A as a guardian, but will make mobile phone operate without Node A and relay on social network for initial chain.
I have a new idea. it is once more phone joins network, we can request 10 phones to forming a cluster to increase our block size and speed. It is like 10 phones become a node, even half of them down, the node still working as server-less node.  cool and interesting idea for scaling up and increase the robustness.
Love to know your ideas.
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

« Reply #187 about: March 25, 2019, 07:14:41 AM »
Another week of strong growth. The p2p trading is growing. This shows our ideas is getting attention.
On the mainnet, all transaction power of test net will be removed but compensated for certain amount we have not set. It will be a new start. All addresses with 1+ taucoin will be coded into genesis block. The balance will be not changed no matter it is app or web wallet. this will save our lots of initial space.
Dream is always a good way to relax us and imagine for the future. I think many of your dream will be realized.
I am afraid of Q2 will be the D-day. the technology is harder than we thought. Full mobile mining need to be implemented step by step. On the coming mainnet, we still have a Node A, it does not join the mining, it provides initial chain and help maintain transaction pool. We will run Node A as a guardian, but will make mobile phone operate without Node A and relay on social network for initial chain.
I have a new idea. it is once more phone joins network, we can request 10 phones to forming a cluster to increase our block size and speed. It is like 10 phones become a node, even half of them down, the node still working as server-less node.  cool and interesting idea for scaling up and increase the robustness.
Love to know your ideas.

I love your answer because it shows growth and trust in the project.

With regards to the P2P trades, how are we sure that the Foundation and team members are not part of it? I mean the team/Foundation could intentionally increase TAUs price in P2P trades as to prepare it for the exchanges. Even without exchanges, TAUs price is soaring high which is not good for dumpers of course. But the thing is, if it is the teams' doing, then it is faulty in nature. We just want assurance that the Foundation and the team are not intentionally doing it.

Offline Menma

+Info

« Reply #188 about: March 26, 2019, 08:47:27 AM »
Love to know your ideas.

If 10 phones form a cluster, what if only 3 are running at the same time? It can't be considered a cluster then. 
Will the clustered phones' network be permanent?
If that will solve scaling problems, then it is a good idea. But upon realizing the team's speed in organizing and solving problems in coding, Im afraid main net might launch later than Q3. We have "new" ideas popping out again and again. I wish to see main net soon and start mobile mining.

Offline Cable Media

+Info

« Reply #189 about: March 27, 2019, 07:34:33 AM »
Did Taucoin release their own device that is capable of mobile mining? Or is that a phone with a Taucoin mining app?

At the moment, I'm still not sold to the idea of mobile mining. I have yet to see a device that can handle such activity with all its function as a phone fully working.

Offline Cryptozen World

+Info

« Reply #190 about: March 27, 2019, 10:26:16 AM »

This idea is quite effective for scaling issue. Also will attract the giant miner to take profit from it. So, it will keep the chain active and speed up the transaction.

Yes, this is true. but you have to be more careful about fake p2p escrow group. Because this can make number of buyers down.

Also. it is possible to give a exact time frame about the main net. Because i see you are so close to main net launching and very confident about it.

Thanks.

Offline Trypto

+Info

« Reply #191 about: March 28, 2019, 02:42:27 AM »
Did Taucoin release their own device that is capable of mobile mining? Or is that a phone with a Taucoin mining app?

At the moment, I'm still not sold to the idea of mobile mining. I have yet to see a device that can handle such activity with all its function as a phone fully working.

it seems that you are quite new here sir. TAUcoin and its Foundation did not release a device for that matter. It is through an app, as they/we are still in the experiment/ beta testing stage. It would be less challenging if people/anyone would be easily sold to the REAL mobile mining. But under TAU's consensus, which is far different and I can say superior to BTC in terms of decentralization, Mobile mining will be possible. After all, POT should not consume too much space unlike POW.
My TAUCOIN ADDRESS:

Offline Trypto

+Info

« Reply #192 about: March 28, 2019, 05:20:40 AM »
This idea is quite effective for scaling issue. Also will attract the giant miner to take profit from it. So, it will keep the chain active and speed up the transaction.

Yes, this is true. but you have to be more careful about fake p2p escrow group. Because this can make number of buyers down.

Also. it is possible to give a exact time frame about the main net. Because i see you are so close to main net launching and very confident about it.

Thanks.

A giant miner will mean that this individual has a LARGE self mining power. Just in case you do not know, mining club has been removed already so combining self power or passing it to one address will not work anymore. 
My TAUCOIN ADDRESS:

Offline Cryptozen World

+Info

« Reply #193 about: March 28, 2019, 02:04:27 PM »
A giant miner will mean that this individual has a LARGE self mining power. Just in case you do not know, mining club has been removed already so combining self power or passing it to one address will not work anymore.

Yes, i know that mining club has removed. But if you see a cluster of 10 mobile is forming a full node and a full node validate the transaction faster than a light node or a single miner. So, if you buy 10 mobile phone than start mining it will become a full node and you could validate transactions faster and will have more mining power in your 10 tau address than a single miner.

A single phone miner may have difficulty or take time to form a full node in the network, thus he can mining slowly or less than who are ruining a 10 phone together in one place.

But it is better when we will have such full node to increase the transaction speed.

Note: I might be wrong but this is what i was thinking. I want to learn more about this from imorpheus.

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer

+Info

« Reply #194 about: March 28, 2019, 08:09:00 PM »
Love to know your ideas.

Having a  clusters of phones I by far look it as same as to have mining club, something similar and this will encourage centralization.

Otherwise tell us iMorpheus that, these phones will join a network forming a cluster but they won't share mining power, that each phone joining a cluster will have mining power independent of the others? Will this work like this?

Looking forward for more breakdown on this matter
📌Kriptolab📌 
🏆TAU - True Asset Unit || The Decentralized Coin || An Experimental Proof of Transaction Coin On Mobile Mining || POT🏆