**Great news: TAU main net is on now | Enjoy!**

Author Topic: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months  (Read 24109 times)

Offline Kad_G

+Info

Re: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months
« Reply #225 about: April 25, 2019, 09:52:34 PM »
After main net and mobile mining established i would like to say something  to C.E.O and Chairman, that to promote these two coins which we have now (TAUT and TAU) to the market place.

Strategy Which can help these two coins to promote and grow is very important.

Let me say something about it,

When C.E.O and Chairman create a strategy that can promote well these coins and which will allow and help all member of community to go to the market place that can be helpful  and it will be a good way for these two coin to  grow fast and easy.

Because growing of the currency or coin is start to the market place, where people can sell or buy it.

I would like to say strategy and tools for market place is very important and it can be the key of success of the coin.

Let create trategies that can promote well our coins TAUT and TAU to the market place so that these coins can grow fast

Taucointalk

« Reply #225 about: April 25, 2019, 09:52:34 PM »

Offline Boltx

+Info

« Reply #226 about: April 27, 2019, 04:34:26 AM »
after active mainnet I have an idea how to get the coins tightened, so that people who get coins can understand the value of TAU or actual TAUT, they will think they won't sell coins cheaply if they get more stringent coins, if people get too easy most think they will sell coins at low prices.
maybe it might tighten up with internal and external ip lock so it won't be able to use 3rd party applications and 1 service can only be used in one account, yes dev has talked about this but in my opinion it's still not tightened by dev about how to get coins let's change It's better, the rest if you want to get coins, you have to invite people, to log in via email, I suggest you don't have to because coins are easier to get for people "who are not responsible for using 3rd party applications for spam with login email.

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

« Reply #227 about: April 28, 2019, 08:26:41 PM »
The block size will start from 5k, then double each 6 months, when sharding coming on line, it will be hard to imagine the speed. I aims that at the visa speed with sharding.
This week is in fact very important, we have setup tech road map, 1. mobile mining; 2. IP restriction resistant: Address to Address to communication. 3. Sharding. If tau can accomplish these function, we have done great for human civilization. after this three innovation, we will fully in a world without communication control and money control.
Members have concern on promotion plan and utility. I would like to address, tau is a technology play like bitcoin. we do not try to promote tau in any specific application. it is a new innovation money such as people discovering gold. up to today, gold has not real massive efficient industrial use.  Money itself needs high quality and technology to support.
TAUT holders will be able to claim TAU three times to reflecting the three stage. so holding taut is an efficient way to get tau in next 3 years. taut can list on exchanges and do many mature coin.
Free coins for beginner and low price is exactly important for a technology to be pervasive. if google and youtube not free, how many people will use it. get basic coins free and get educated in crypto space is part of new human rights in modern civilization. TAU has to persist on getting more and more people access it and benefits more and more community leaders.

iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

« Reply #228 about: May 01, 2019, 02:07:17 PM »
Can you pls clarify how can taut holders claim TAU three times until three years? Main net is one im sure but about the other two?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 02:09:14 PM by Mr. Wolf »
TF8k6J1Lq6RdLBzNUAXQi7tG79NAwexqzm

Offline Kad_G

+Info

« Reply #229 about: May 02, 2019, 10:46:49 AM »
For TAU to get more and more people access it , that is most precious thing in world of Tau Market and Development.

But how TAU can get more and more people access it? That is very important question let me try to answer it.

For TAU  to get more people to access it.

First, to develop technology road map which will allow people to access and make internal exchange  easy and secured and also to secure there coin as C.E.O and Chairman struggle for it now that is good thing they do.

Second, it about to the Market place, there to the market place it can  provide chance for those people who they dont have TAU coin to get them  easy by exchange with other coins which are in the market. Also to allow TAU coin to be listed to different exchange.

The last but not the least, C.E.O and Chairman do not introduce  terms and conditions which can give hard time for a beginners to join the community.

That can help TAU coin to get huge number of people to access it and Development of TAU community.

Offline Trypto

+Info

« Reply #230 about: May 02, 2019, 11:36:21 AM »
For TAU to get more and more people access it , that is most precious thing in world of Tau Market and Development.

But how TAU can get more and more people access it? That is very important question let me try to answer it.

For TAU  to get more people to access it.

First, to develop technology road map which will allow people to access and make internal exchange  easy and secured and also to secure there coin as C.E.O and Chairman struggle for it now that is good thing they do.

Second, it about to the Market place, there to the market place it can  provide chance for those people who they dont have TAU coin to get them  easy by exchange with other coins which are in the market. Also to allow TAU coin to be listed to different exchange.

The last but not the least, C.E.O and Chairman do not introduce  terms and conditions which can give hard time for a beginners to join the community.

That can help TAU coin to get huge number of people to access it and Development of TAU community.

Doing this will only target very few people: 1. Traders 2. market makers/traders again.
Both of this will not benefit the larger community which is the natural focus of this coin.
Second, it will be highly manipulated in the market.

Best thing to do is through promotion. Go to Africa and have a talk there. Go to Asia and have a talk there. If I were to be the marketing officer, I would target first these poor countries then hit exchanges. In that way, majority of the holders belong to the rest of the world and not a few elite.

Always remember that in every exchange listing for tau ( not Taut), world distribution is lessen by a huge percentage. We should go the other way btc and other coins has gone. Let's aim for adoption first then price matters. Our tech is very solid and there's no way even the third world will reject it. Exchanges will do us more harm than benefit; and the true vision of TAU as a global solution to inflation will be long forgotten. I dont want this to happen.

As we give our full support to the team for developing this wonderful technology, let us not be focus ONLY on price or short term financial gains which is highly related to exchanges. Let us first help the Foundation spread the word about Taucoin.

If there'd be no market for TAUcoin in the future, I doubt that majority here will still hodl their coins. Most will dump for sure in p2p. Mobile mining tech is a long term project and being concern about the current price should not be of our priority.

If the prIce this year reaches $0.001 each, Nudge it and buy more. If the price reaches $10 each, nudge it and sell only 5%. That's what I'd do.  In the final run, those who bought btc in 2010 and sold 2017 gained the most. Not gonna tell myself "Man, why did I sell at $0.1 each?"   
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 11:46:09 AM by Trypto »
My TAUCOIN ADDRESS:

TR85asr2ZGWugo7mtCNHNieaqQFosdhHAb

Offline Terson0117

+Info

« Reply #231 about: May 04, 2019, 05:33:38 AM »
What kind of transcation

Offline Menma

+Info

« Reply #232 about: May 04, 2019, 11:00:24 AM »
I suggest the TauT Chairman to have a discussion with the community and ask for what the community wants. He is currently very quiet with the situation and probably working behind but it isnt healthy to NOT see him in the community groups. members can help raise awareness. He doesnt need to burden himself alone with the responsibility for TAUT promotion.

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

« Reply #233 about: May 04, 2019, 10:40:13 PM »
Let's give TAUT president more time and welcome suggestions.
I am supporting "users" first than "price". In my mind, technology is always the first. Our commitment to community includes 5 things: technology is the number 1.
Africa, Asia, middle east and south america are our key area. I do not think  USD and Euro zone will feel crypto currency is an essential tool. We need to sponsor more telegrams and p2p. 
Foundation primary job is to drive technology and design the budget to make community to run those budget.
The conversion of TAUT to TAU is like you wire your TAUT to an burning account, then you get your coins in TAU main net using the same private key. This will causing further reduction of TAUT coins. so i have to say who ever having taut is very lucky. most of the community probably does not realized it.
Honestly, i fall in love with IPFS. this is exactly what we need for future crypto. i think future crypto system will all run on IPFS. The current IP network is just out dated. However, filecoin does not really use the IPFS to the best. it will be fascinating to see a world running on IPFS, and crypto currency is powering the system operation. i think TAU shall be the first to jump into this new world.
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

« Reply #234 about: May 05, 2019, 01:07:50 AM »
I think we should welcome people with knowledge and experience with ipfs so we wouldnt be limited. We can get ideas and probably problems they have encountered in the past

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

« Reply #235 about: May 05, 2019, 02:36:47 AM »
Last week reward I am not receive. Web wallet balance is 0. Why not send in mobile wallet? I thought mobile wallet is better than web wallet. My reward is not arrive. I think im second place

Offline zityx23

• Global Moderator
  • I love TAU

+Info

« Reply #236 about: May 05, 2019, 03:08:29 AM »
Last week reward I am not receive. Web wallet balance is 0. Why not send in mobile wallet? I thought mobile wallet is better than web wallet. My reward is not arrive. I think im second place

Hey buddy. You might try to open it through mobile app. Import private keys then forward it to your new mobile address. The team has already stopped updating the web wallet's balance from chain. Thank you for reporting this.

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

« Reply #237 about: May 05, 2019, 04:35:47 AM »
I am already using the new wallet address so I deleted all private keys and info about the old one. What will happen to my 60k taut now? Pls help me. I dont have previous keys anymore.

Offline habili4u

+Info

« Reply #238 about: May 06, 2019, 06:53:54 AM »
After the main net and mobile mining I would like to advise a few things that will be able to make these two currencies we now have TAU and TAUT so they can grow very fast
1: ensuring these two currencies TAu and TAUT first be listed CMC
2: To ensure that we have a lot of money we have in a large big exchange Thank you to the C.E.O

Offline Slamsugio

+Info

« Reply #239 about: May 06, 2019, 08:38:21 AM »
Keep support and still hold taucoin ..the next plan of future exchange will be stable coin exchange