**Great news: TAU main net is on now | Enjoy!**

Author Topic: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months  (Read 13421 times)

Offline Trypto

+Info

Re: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months
« Reply #405 about: August 21, 2019, 09:04:38 AM »
Finally TAU is on mainnet! Great and nice news. Looking in the future, how can the team assure that the transaction will stay at its level?

Lets take 10 years as an example, over the period of time to win a transaction / go thru your transaction (win the block) is to increase tau fee.
Cool such a big advantage to all miners increasing TAU fee and congrats to all early users who were able to spam non stop day and night. They can relax and let low balance suffer on high fee's.

Imagine seeing tau after 10yrs? What will be the transaction fee? Will the value of tau to the transaction fee will be reasonable? the circulation is less which is around 2.1b if im not mistaken. quarter are already distributed. Now lets take this to the market perspective (If tau reach 1$ each) would you mind spending lets say after 10yrs of 300 TAU just only for 1 transaction? ofc not, then why do we allow this such kind of spam that take advantage of others.

Does it make sense? Please educate me.

The team cannot give assurance as to how the miners and users use their TAU as fee because it is clearly out of their capability. What they are trying to do right now is to integrate IPFS tech in so that there will be unlimited blocks and space provided by this ipfs tech. That's why there is also a need for more transactions and thus the creation of branchchain in the future.

Even in bitcoin and ethereum blockchain, only the user can modify the fees he uses. So the lower the fees someone use, he will not expect that it should go through immediately.
My TAUCOIN ADDRESS:

TR85asr2ZGWugo7mtCNHNieaqQFosdhHAb

Taucointalk

« Reply #405 about: August 21, 2019, 09:04:38 AM »

Offline Trypto

+Info

« Reply #406 about: August 21, 2019, 09:42:30 AM »
You cannot control the transaction fee, miners will always go above others fee to win a block. This TAU game is more on fee war.

Mining isn't that profitable either transacting payment using tau is not recommended in a long run.

We are in early stage, but view the market and block size and congestion of the network. We are still far.

I thank you!

These so called miners also "SPEND" TAU as fees from the past up to the present. The top1 has spent more than 10M to be where he is right now. You can't say that mining is not profitable if you didn't even compete with the top ones. And yes we are in the early stage. So in the future, when IPFS tech is complete, the current mining power because there will be more  participants especially from the branch chain.
My TAUCOIN ADDRESS:

Offline Trypto

+Info

« Reply #407 about: August 22, 2019, 08:42:17 AM »
Hello sir iMorpheus. What is the real call on the 82% supply of TAU to be given in bounties. I mean, I haven't seen it divided logically. How long  are you gonna be running the consensus debate bounty and that will be equivalent to the percentage of the 82% bounty. ALso with the referal bonus. There should be a computation for this so the community can at least be ready for some "halving-like" events in TAU economy.

Can I also suggest to redo the reward mining in so that those with small power can mine as well. You can give 50% of the block fees to the block winner AND can you also distribute the other 50% or 25block fees to 25 other miners for their block verification efforts. To be fair to all miners, may I also require the "HIT" success on the mining computation be "reset'' once it hits the requirement but not for those who has "not" HIT it successfully. This will provide more rewards from participants and this will ensure  even those hundreds of low power miners will also get even a "few" block fees as reward.
My TAUCOIN ADDRESS:

Offline Zillabytes Gaminghub

+Info

« Reply #408 about: August 22, 2019, 11:57:16 AM »
hello guys,

i want to proposed regarding mining rewards. here it is the rewards for the miner maybe is 60% or any percentage that's best for him in getting the block the percentage left maybe splits among to the active miners on the current block. This is encourage miners to be active 24/7 and also encouraging them to engage in the mining of tau coins..

Offline servokot

+Info

« Reply #409 about: August 23, 2019, 09:24:42 AM »
Due to the fact that Google is struggling with cryptocurrency miner programs in the GooglePlay store, is there such a danger to the TAU wallet miner that it will be banned from Google Market?
Maybe the developers thought about releasing two different applications:
1. The first one for the Google Play store - without the miner functionality, only a wallet (like the application for TAUT) and with the update mechanism through Google Play, this application will not need block synchronization, but it is possible to increase the mining power of its TAU address
2. The second app is a full-featured wallet and mining application that can be downloaded from the TAU website and through the first application for Google Play  (internal download or link to the TAU website)

Also, such a separation will be convenient if you use several devices for the same address - a light wallet on a low-power (old) Android device only for transactions and increase mining power; and a full miner wallet for a powerful (stationary) device like a tablet, TV box, SAT tuner.
And of course, it is always possible to use a more complete version of the wallet with mining on your phone.
TAU  TVB4XTPnCWpJCBBUnFAdr4rH9e5cKEnjYw

Offline Steven

+Info

« Reply #410 about: August 23, 2019, 10:23:15 AM »
I believe that the team is going all out in its efforts to deliver a perfect mobile mining tech into the industry and it is without a doubt that they are new in the field they are treading. Concerning TAUT and TAU of the current state, why dont that team hire more devs into the team to bring more minds? Invest TAU to some young and talented developers so that development will be in haste. I believe that the more hands there are to do the work, the faster it could finish.

Also the mining app should have different pages for functions aside from the setting. And links should be provided there so that not all information is listed.

About "increasing power" button, can we also include there some top mining power addresses so we can chose which address we could send to.

And lastly, maybe we can also include our own referral link on the app like TAUT? It is so to avoid delayed transactions using the web wallet as genesis wallets.

Offline Cable Media

+Info

« Reply #411 about: August 23, 2019, 07:17:16 PM »
These so called miners also "SPEND" TAU as fees from the past up to the present. The top1 has spent more than 10M to be where he is right now. You can't say that mining is not profitable if you didn't even compete with the top ones. And yes we are in the early stage. So in the future, when IPFS tech is complete, the current mining power because there will be more  participants especially from the branch chain.

I agreee with you my friend

Offline Cable Media

+Info

« Reply #412 about: August 23, 2019, 07:29:10 PM »
Due to the fact that Google is struggling with cryptocurrency miner programs in the GooglePlay store, is there such a danger to the TAU wallet miner that it will be banned from Google Market?
Maybe the developers thought about releasing two different applications:
1. The first one for the Google Play store - without the miner functionality, only a wallet (like the application for TAUT) and with the update mechanism through Google Play, this application will not need block synchronization, but it is possible to increase the mining power of its TAU address
2. The second app is a full-featured wallet and mining application that can be downloaded from the TAU website and through the first application for Google Play  (internal download or link to the TAU website)

Also, such a separation will be convenient if you use several devices for the same address - a light wallet on a low-power (old) Android device only for transactions and increase mining power; and a full miner wallet for a powerful (stationary) device like a tablet, TV box, SAT tuner.
And of course, it is always possible to use a more complete version of the wallet with mining on your phone.

I think there is no need of having two application.l because there is no basic reason ofthat

Offline Cable Media

+Info

« Reply #413 about: August 23, 2019, 08:08:08 PM »
I would like to say thank for the development team who are real work hard in order to reach the planned goals and we as a a community we are alwyz trying to support you guys.Am every on3 here need to see tau is listed to the exchanges but until we have 1 million accounts.I would like to give out my suggestion and ask some questions to the team.Why tau is only used by androids phone holders? Why dont you allow non-androids phone holders to use taucoin? And why untill now non-android users theu cannot use taucoin?.I think to my views lets the team make the permission and allow non-android users like IOS,ArkOS and others be able to use and mine taucoins,so.that we can reach the goal of 1 million accounts so that we can be listed to the exchanges.please team may you think about that.Thanks

Tau to the moon

Offline Cable Media

+Info

« Reply #414 about: August 23, 2019, 08:24:53 PM »
Also now days we dont hear any update about Taut?is it active or dead,is Mr.Good life responsible for this or the team? What is the destiny of Taut?we do not understand deeply.talk to us guys we need to here from you.

Offline Trypto

+Info

« Reply #415 about: August 25, 2019, 11:47:40 AM »
I would like to say thank for the development team who are real work hard in order to reach the planned goals and we as a a community we are alwyz trying to support you guys.Am every on3 here need to see tau is listed to the exchanges but until we have 1 million accounts.I would like to give out my suggestion and ask some questions to the team.Why tau is only used by androids phone holders? Why dont you allow non-androids phone holders to use taucoin? And why untill now non-android users theu cannot use taucoin?.I think to my views lets the team make the permission and allow non-android users like IOS,ArkOS and others be able to use and mine taucoins,so.that we can reach the goal of 1 million accounts so that we can be listed to the exchanges.please team may you think about that.Thanks

Tau to the moon

This has been answered so many times already. For one, the original theme is for a pure decentralized mobile mining. Pre mining means that it isn't a simulation and the codes can be handled by ordinary phones. Decentralized means anyone can join and participate and there is no central server or authority over these nodes. IOS is too centralized. It has been mentioned many times already. As for other OS, the team will surely look into it. For now we should be glad to use some of our old phones and have it use for mobile mining TAUCOIN.
My TAUCOIN ADDRESS:

Offline Trypto

+Info

« Reply #416 about: August 25, 2019, 11:56:03 AM »
Also now days we dont hear any update about Taut?is it active or dead,is Mr.Good life responsible for this or the team? What is the destiny of Taut?we do not understand deeply.talk to us guys we need to here from you.

Four months of waiting. It seems it is dead or dying. IF Goodlife wants to list to any top 300 exchanges, that is easy. But I dont see any initiations at all. More oftentimes, it is the community trying to list TAUT to various big and small exchanges. FOUR MONTHS. What is there to wait for? Four months and the website is only copy paste from the original medium posts. TAUT app has no upgrade since. and Web withdrawal is still under 6 feet the ground. I dont even think he has vision for TAUT. Not even talking to the community. IS it hard to just give a message once every week? or once every 2 weeks? OR MAYBE EVEN ONCE A MONTH? Four MONTHS and he only pops up 2 times to tell the community " THERE's GOOD NEWS COMING OUT" but nothing came out..

Im not here to downgrade the Chairman. It's just reality. and Im not speaking for myself. the community knows it. Of course all we can do is wait. But I think it is also appropriate to let them know what the community thinks. I think most TAUT holders will just wait for next years election and see and hope for the next Chairman to have accomplish anything..  This should be a wake up call though.
My TAUCOIN ADDRESS:

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

« Reply #417 about: August 25, 2019, 06:22:01 PM »
Servokot, the address book is good idea. We will implement in the app. We always do both google play and apk download from web.
Digital platform, tx fee is hard to predict now. However, this is the technology aspect we are betting on, which is the proof of tx is the future mainstream consensus. Due to pow, dpos and pos are for smaller group of people. But POT is pervassive and more accessible to each one. I am not 100% certain, but i see great potential in it.
Mobile mining is the way to organize the community. This unique technology experiences also serve a education tool for commons on blockchain mining. We will increase more and more date display to show the clarify on chain. For scaling, foundation dev has not focus on that as now. We have much to deal with on ipfs. However if you think if an cell phone can be full nodes, once the power of computing and network increase, it can only getting power. I personal believe we still have thousands of time upside on the IT development. This will give us all power to scale, we just have to dance with time, during the meantime, our basic consensus and mining has to work very well.
Muxa84, we will check into. Thanks for reporting.
Trypto, i intend to run debate forever, in someday in next one or two, we will consume the entire bounty budget, then we just run it for fun by discussing with me. For 82% bounty, it is my commitment to give it to community in many years. As foundation, we only keep our 18%. So each tau is actually precious. However, there are multiple ways to distribute this 82% at different stage of the project development. I will adjust it from time to time; but core is distribution to the passive members of the community. 1/3 is already distributed, we have around 1/2, which is about 1billion to go.
ZG, it is technology hard to determine “online” of a miner on blockchain network.
Steven, given the up and down of crypto industry, i believe sustainability is more important. We are still at research stage of proof of transaction and mobile mining. We are in fact controlling the tau spending tight now to make sure more people will get it in the future. The current projects scheduled in the pipeline is very promising which needs lots of tau to distribute. i am still holding some great development in silent mode, you guys will be shocked once it is all released.
I would love to leave ios and other support to the future community. We are open source and open data anyway.
Let’s keep faith in taut. We are just beginning.

iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Offline Cable Media

+Info

« Reply #418 about: August 26, 2019, 11:14:09 AM »

This has been answered so many times already. For one, the original theme is for a pure decentralized mobile mining. Pre mining means that it isn't a simulation and the codes can be handled by ordinary phones. Decentralized means anyone can join and participate and there is no central server or authority over these nodes. IOS is too centralized. It has been mentioned many times already. As for other OS, the team will surely look into it. For now we should be glad to use some of our old phones and have it use for mobile mining TAUCOIN.
.Thank you buddy i got you very clear

Offline Cable Media

+Info

« Reply #419 about: August 26, 2019, 11:17:21 AM »
Servokot, the address book is good idea. We will implement in the app. We always do both google play and apk download from web.
Digital platform, tx fee is hard to predict now. However, this is the technology aspect we are betting on, which is the proof of tx is the future mainstream consensus. Due to pow, dpos and pos are for smaller group of people. But POT is pervassive and more accessible to each one. I am not 100% certain, but i see great potential in it.
Mobile mining is the way to organize the community. This unique technology experiences also serve a education tool for commons on blockchain mining. We will increase more and more date display to show the clarify on chain. For scaling, foundation dev has not focus on that as now. We have much to deal with on ipfs. However if you think if an cell phone can be full nodes, once the power of computing and network increase, it can only getting power. I personal believe we still have thousands of time upside on the IT development. This will give us all power to scale, we just have to dance with time, during the meantime, our basic consensus and mining has to work very well.
Muxa84, we will check into. Thanks for reporting.
Trypto, i intend to run debate forever, in someday in next one or two, we will consume the entire bounty budget, then we just run it for fun by discussing with me. For 82% bounty, it is my commitment to give it to community in many years. As foundation, we only keep our 18%. So each tau is actually precious. However, there are multiple ways to distribute this 82% at different stage of the project development. I will adjust it from time to time; but core is distribution to the passive members of the community. 1/3 is already distributed, we have around 1/2, which is about 1billion to go.
ZG, it is technology hard to determine “online” of a miner on blockchain network.
Steven, given the up and down of crypto industry, i believe sustainability is more important. We are still at research stage of proof of transaction and mobile mining. We are in fact controlling the tau spending tight now to make sure more people will get it in the future. The current projects scheduled in the pipeline is very promising which needs lots of tau to distribute. i am still holding some great development in silent mode, you guys will be shocked once it is all released.
I would love to leave ios and other support to the future community. We are open source and open data anyway.
Let’s keep faith in taut. We are just beginning.
Thank you for good answers, yes we still have faith in Taut

Tags: #debate bounty