Author Topic: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months  (Read 4225 times)

klevv, ikealyou and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

Re: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months
« Reply #165 on: March 04, 2019, 06:34:36 AM »
I apologize for alll the mistakes and adjustment made along our learning process. This is also the reason we do not take in ICO money to make sure we do our part at our cost.
Mobile mining is very difficult if you found there is no one really done that. The time and waiting is well deserved.
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Taucointalk

« Reply #165 on: March 04, 2019, 06:34:36 AM »

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

« Reply #166 on: March 05, 2019, 09:47:16 AM »
I apologize for alll the mistakes and adjustment made along our learning process. This is also the reason we do not take in ICO money to make sure we do our part at our cost.
Mobile mining is very difficult if you found there is no one
really done that. The time and waiting is well deserved.

I have a question then, a theoretical one. If I sell coins to someone with a price of $0.1 each and another person sold to the same person I sold to but with a price of $0.00004 usd, can I be accused of some legal actions? This is in regards to having no price yet.
TAE45ttdrqfGAjM95kAzH6DQNXwFUUQQWK

Offline Steven

+Info

« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2019, 12:36:09 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tau_coin/comments/aangh7/tau_dec_30th_2018_update/
Can you make an accomplishment report about it? Like What is still on going? Already done? or
Have you added some features that are not listed in the article above caused by the main net delay?

Offline Menma

+Info

« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2019, 09:01:58 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tau_coin/comments/aangh7/tau_dec_30th_2018_update/
Can you make an accomplishment report about it? Like What is still on going? Already done? or
Have you added some features that are not listed in the article above caused by the main net delay?

In my honest opinion, I think we are on schedule.  Internal testing is being done already and probably finished but being extended due to some additional testing and problem confirmation. There has been an update already circulating on telegram that mobile mining is in beta. Waiting for the complete and final implementation is just a matter of days.

I am truly in full support of TAU and its vision. I really do hope for it to happen soon.  :-*

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author

+Info

« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2019, 09:00:13 AM »
Regarding the price of TAU, it will form up its own price when mobile mining on POT is successfully adopted. There will not be legal action whatsoever now on this, since we are only testing the idea.
We are first true mobile mining, there are so many technology difficulties that we have found, that initially not aware of.
For example, memory bloating due to merkle tree, multiple nodes mining on single private keys,... we are solving those without copy and paste any other projects.
Yes, we are delayed, but the truth is that we are working 6 days a week to make it happen, that is most important. you guys can checkout GitHub to see the activities.
iMorpheus

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2019, 11:18:28 PM »
I love the github activities. Sometimes when I miss a whole day on discord because of a busy schedule, upon checking it, it has more than 20+ or even 30+ new messages. It amazes me how the team is really putting up with coding for the tech. As this is a NEW protocol, new problems are also inevitable. Thus they will be forced to create countermeasures on a different level of problem PoW and PoS have. Surely, POT will be a success in the future and only those who have understood its tech will truly benefit from it.

Offline Trypto

+Info

« Reply #171 on: March 11, 2019, 02:26:48 AM »
Hello, I didn't receive my debate rewards last week. I was 3rd. Thank you.

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer

+Info

« Reply #172 on: March 12, 2019, 04:39:50 AM »
Oooops!!! Very  sorry for this buddy, will contact Zi to check this out. But, did you sent them your TAU wallet address?
📌Kriptolab📌 
🏆TAU - True Asset Unit || The Decentralized Coin || An Experimental Proof of Transaction Coin On Mobile Mining || POT🏆

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer

+Info

« Reply #173 on: March 12, 2019, 06:09:39 AM »
Sup guys, once again in the debate room, I normally read and understand all of your contributions, that's amazing to have this on board.

Regarding the removal of UTXO and Markle tree is one great step towards having independent Blockchain and avoid copy and paste.

The escrow service planned to be embedded on the TAU's webwallet is also one great move, and to make it more friendly and widely used, this will help have high entry barrier to scammers. But one thing to make it more relevant, there should be option for each trade to have a time limit, say if someone opened a trade, it should last 15-30 minutes and when its not executed, then it cancel out automatic. A manual cancel also is good if someone initiated a trade with wrong parameters.

Mobile mining internal testing is also showing a big progressive move, appreciated for this, hoping to have very sound and perfect products on mainnet.
📌Kriptolab📌 
🏆TAU - True Asset Unit || The Decentralized Coin || An Experimental Proof of Transaction Coin On Mobile Mining || POT🏆

Offline Trypto

+Info

« Reply #174 on: March 12, 2019, 06:54:09 AM »
TQgNEUvRLHhbH14urQeybyGJjHcKqMAt7u

That is my address above. Thank you.

I think it is still better to put an auction in the web wallet for temporary transaction. People can still deposit their BTC's or ETH and bid for their desired TAUcoin amounts.If this doesnt sound appealing, some automatic trading can be and should be done. I know we have P2P groups here and everywhere but I guess handling so much of those P2Ps are bothersome to facilitators and escrows, especially if they don't get anything in return. they used up tx fee and time for that matter.

Difference in prices could cause misunderstandings in some people especially if it's a large scale already. so maybe a price stability is a good entry for this.

Offline Menma

+Info

« Reply #175 on: March 14, 2019, 04:03:46 AM »
I think you have already seen what's happening in P2P groups. Scammers' accounts were banned but the real people behind the scamming is still inside, monitoring. I know that we don't have an official P2P groups, do we? All P2p groups were made by the community thus the burden of having a person being scammed is really high.

Suggestion: Make a Foundation-based, p2p transaction or have an option in the website to buy and sell stuff, just like it were in a regular game. Or, make an official P2P group. By here we can monitor who are the scammers. Most people here do not really understand p2p trading sothey just go with the flow and imitate others while professional
 scammers are lurking to look for newbie ones. Hope this will be fixed soon. Many people are in trouble as there are also many people who are scamming.  i know exchanges is not the way the Foundation wanted it to be but these people are just bothered by the situation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two more weeks we guess and we can start with this mobile mining stuff. We all know that the devs are doing a great job as well as the Foundation and the community for contributing to the POT idea. I also suggest that only the debaters be given attention/reward but also the local leaders who are busting their butts of just to promote this project and inform other people. it shouldnt be this way but i think it is a good suggestion to "also" incentivize them. Their efforts and time spent in researching, reading articles, explaining to each new members and providing them with timely information is a plus to this great team already. i hope the Team will consider that..

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Offline Steven

+Info

« Reply #176 on: March 14, 2019, 10:53:13 AM »
Is escrow possible with TAU work? can we have a main net countdown on the website?

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

« Reply #177 on: March 15, 2019, 03:46:57 AM »
The more I think about main net, the more I get excited. A breakthrough I should say, in this kind of technology. Mining can be done by anybody and everybody. This consensus will surely increase the value of TAU in the future.

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author

+Info

« Reply #178 on: March 16, 2019, 05:30:50 AM »

will look into it.
iMorpheus

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author

+Info

« Reply #179 on: March 16, 2019, 05:46:13 AM »
Answering: we are building an escrow service in web wallet to help p2p trade. Auction is not a good idea when community is not fully in love of mobile mining, we are not in rush to do that.
i think it is good idea for people to run p2p decentrally. we just provide our escrow service for free.
Back to consensus, I am pretty sure UTXO is problematic idea. first of all UTXO will cause so many small amounts that will take up precious block space and increase transaction cost. Merkle patricia tree cause ethereal ledger size hitting 7TB, it is become hard to keep up synchronize. when you hit that big data, it is only organization can run it, so to cause concentration. This will be equal to delegated POS at such big data size.
As we are all in betting into mobile permission-less POT mining. to that removing MPT is essential.
TAU main net is server-less environment, we believe a pure network consensus running on all cell phones. that is difficult, but deserve our effort.
iMorpheus

Tags: #debate bounty