**Great news: TauT listed on Wadax exchange**

Author Topic: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months  (Read 5713 times)

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

Re: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months
« Reply #210 on: April 15, 2019, 10:47:07 AM »
Other than TAUT, TAU and TAUG, are there any other planned or in-mind additional coins for us to look up to?

Will it be alright for the community to swap/create another coin from taut and expande hereafter? I am thinking of expanding its usecase as payment worldwide.
TAE45ttdrqfGAjM95kAzH6DQNXwFUUQQWK

Taucointalk

« Reply #210 on: April 15, 2019, 10:47:07 AM »

Offline Cable Media

+Info

« Reply #211 on: April 15, 2019, 10:56:42 AM »
I thank our our C.E.O for the good map vision
I think that TAUG is going to be good for global cloud on phones also this up coming coin needs commuinity for better sucess. Taut mobile mining will be more good in days to come comparely to PC mining. What is needed we as community and holders of this coin is to make sure that we do all our best, because they gonna be highly decentralized crypto/coins in the world.Taut is for community, lets think to expand and to Increase the holders

Offline koobra comm

+Info

« Reply #212 on: April 16, 2019, 08:52:30 AM »
 we should focus the consensus debate here in taucointalk more so that aside from getting a lot of traffic in here, it would be easier to find threads as we mostly have TAUcoin discussions here. It should be implemented as soon as possible. This is to avoid confusion from two forums.

Offline Trypto

+Info

« Reply #213 on: April 17, 2019, 01:04:11 AM »
we should focus the consensus debate here in taucointalk more so that aside from getting a lot of traffic in here, it would be easier to find threads as we mostly have TAUcoin discussions here. It should be implemented as soon as possible. This is to avoid confusion from two forums.

If you haven't noticed yet, many participants have shifted here already and are participating since last year. As we get traffic in the forum, the sharing of information here is beneficial to all TAU community.

I honestly felt overwhelmed by the latest developments under the developers and iMorpheus himslef revealing some future activities.  But let us not forget that we have to do it one-step-at-a-time. Taut network is not yet finalized ( in my opinion ) and so we still have to wait for word from  the developers as to what will happen with the taut network. Unless we do that, and all changes neccessary to keep TauT separate from TAU, we cannot move forward to our next platform of activity for TauT to be led by our Chairman. Also, we have to let the TAU team to focus themselves on mobile mining. It is their reward for our trust and their legacy to the crypto space. 

What is our plan with Tau and Taut as one community?  Willl they/we stay as one or have a different community focusing on Taut and its developments or just settle as is from the beginning. Should we be expecting new developers for TauT projects and new moderators as well? What about TauT bounties and referral bonus limitation/modification?

To think that we have both same admin and Foundation overseeing two coins, it might get complicated later on when these two projects have set their own path. It is just my obsveration per se but it would be better to have a separate identity so that the team, especially, can focus in delivering the tech.

One more thing, about our new taut chairman, what are his responsibilities and limitations on taut/tau project and what is the responsibility / boundaries of the original TAU Foundation over TauT. Will the new chairman get to decide 100% on Taut delivery or just 90% ?  I think there should be much more specification on little things as we get closer to each step towards each coin's vision. 

Offline Cryptozen World

+Info

« Reply #214 on: April 17, 2019, 09:44:18 AM »
Taut experiments POT.
Tau experiments Mobile mining POT.
Taug experiments global cloud on mobile mining POT.

POT is really an incredible consensus. And still i can't find any better consensus than POT. Our community members may be can't realize it. Since, it is a new invented consensus, the scope of this consensus can be wide.That's now you also figured out that with POT we may have 3 coins which is very effective for these 3 different fields that you mentioned here. Yes,  those are
Taut experiments POT.
Tau experiments Mobile mining POT.
Taug experiments global cloud on mobile mining POT.

I really welcome these steps. Where others existing coins in the market haven't these all scope. So, people will realize later these decision. Now, they might be mess up with the changing decision of plan or new road map.

I just want to say that bitcoin had no plan or road map but still it is number one in the market. So, compare to bitcoin we have much more than that. There is no doubt that our future is bright.

Offline Boltx

+Info

« Reply #215 on: April 17, 2019, 01:54:39 PM »
Sir, how do you plan for TAU other than mobile mining what other functions? will people mine and just continue to sell? like electroneum even though he has simulated mobile mining but he also has other functions in the community so in my opinion coin TAU is not only used for mobile mining it must have other uses in the global community, yes I agree if real mobile mining will be good but please think again what the function is besides mining please consider again. :)

Offline Cable Media

+Info

« Reply #216 on: April 18, 2019, 04:24:07 AM »
If you haven't noticed yet, many participants have shifted here already and are participating since last year. As we get traffic in the forum, the sharing of information here is beneficial to all TAU community.

I honestly felt overwhelmed by the latest developments under the developers and iMorpheus himslef revealing some future activities.  But let us not forget that we have to do it one-step-at-a-time. Taut network is not yet finalized ( in my opinion ) and so we still have to wait for word from  the developers as to what will happen with the taut network. Unless we do that, and all changes neccessary to keep TauT separate from TAU, we cannot move forward to our next platform of activity for TauT to be led by our Chairman. Also, we have to let the TAU team to focus themselves on mobile mining. It is their reward for our trust and their legacy to the crypto space. 

What is our plan with Tau and Taut as one community?  Willl they/we stay as one or have a different community focusing on Taut and its developments or just settle as is from the beginning. Should we be expecting new developers for TauT projects and new moderators as well? What about TauT bounties and referral bonus limitation/modification?

To think that we have both same admin and Foundation overseeing two coins, it might get complicated later on when these two projects have set their own path. It is just my obsveration per se but it would be better to have a separate identity so that the team, especially, can focus in delivering the tech.

One more thing, about our new taut chairman, what are his responsibilities and limitations on taut/tau project and what is the responsibility / boundaries of the original TAU Foundation over TauT. Will the new chairman get to decide 100% on Taut delivery or just 90% ?  I think there should be much more specification on little things as we get closer to each step towards each coin's vision.
This are kindly of queations to ask our C.E.O. Also want to know that who i gonna have last disicion on TauT matters either C.E.O,chairman or community. We need also full strategies and plans for Taut. By saying that we as community we wish to see the white paper for Taut and why yet still not realized till to date?. 3 coins will lit at the future but some members to come will not know which will be the best because Tau and  Taut and upcomming one they gonna be much competitive and well known like bitcoin. C.E.O and chairman(good life) please we need to the answers of our questions settled.Taut is for community,let build it together

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

« Reply #217 on: April 19, 2019, 08:19:16 AM »
Last ANN was to have only 2 coins. From there we need to focus for now. I also feel happy to see new people lining up for the debate. More people means more ideas. From here onwards, let's make good critics and suggestion for the project.

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

« Reply #218 on: April 20, 2019, 06:03:17 PM »
Let's me cover technology first. We are lack behind of white paper, because of some of the tech feature is in testing. For example, reward sharing, that is a key spec upgrade is that in POT, due to its transaction advantage, not only each miner can make reward in new block. but also the transaction contributors of previous blocks can makes reward. for example, A transfer tau to B, B transferring to C paid 1 tau transaction fee, A will be sharing 1 tau transaction with miners. Therefore, more mobile nodes will get rewarded. at the same time, it is also reduce the transaction spamming, due to spamming transactions will find it is hard to share the fee, due to it is not real transaction. The more focus we do on pot and mobile mining, the tech opens itself slowly to show the power. Another example, initially our mainnet will be slow like 5k size per block, once we have more and more cell phone joining, we can certainly rely on sharding to upgrade the block size to achieve high scaling. As we all know currency is one type of smart contract. So far, no consensus has achieve sharding on permission less network. we are certainly have bright potential there.
I want to say mobile mining is not one time dev thing, we still have road map in mobile mining. transportation protocol needs to be upgrade to solve smart phone does not have public ip address issue. So our function for dev has reward sharing, scaling, transport protocol, sharding and virtual cloud. I see this as a 5 years road map. along this roadmap, we are continuously distribute tau coins through referral program. that is called persistent and be friends of time. i want to stick to this plan.
For governance, Ali is the president, i will not worry about taut other than supporting on the technology part. Taut is fully up to community power. What ever new president decides, we will follow.
For new features, i will be very carefully in announce, especially new coins. so far we only have tau and taut.
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer

+Info

« Reply #219 on: April 21, 2019, 11:52:44 AM »
By 5k per block, do you mean 5kb per block? Or 5000 KB per block?
📌Kriptolab📌 
🏆TAU - True Asset Unit || The Decentralized Coin || An Experimental Proof of Transaction Coin On Mobile Mining || POT🏆

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

« Reply #220 on: April 21, 2019, 01:44:47 PM »
 :D Last time the chairman wanted taut to be listed on binacnce dex. It is by using binance chain. I dont think even our newly elect chairman understands this matter.  We do not actually know what is running in  his mind. Does he only want taut to have more exchange listing or what? What tech support does he have in mind? Taut has no developers because former taut devs are also tau devs.

I think the chairman has so much limitation and confusion as to HOW he should be managing taut. If he doesnt understand even the basic concept of PoT, there is no use in whatever he plans for the future. It is not enough to just " follow" whatever he says.

Offline Boltx

+Info

« Reply #221 on: April 22, 2019, 05:22:02 AM »
I think for the TAUT problem we need clarity about how the project will work just like TAU will come forward.
1.TAUT must have a unique product besides PC mining and it is attracted by many people.
2. The Chairperson of the TAUT (GOODLIFE) needs his own team to develop the Project, it's OK to ask for help from the TAU Team but I think it would be better to have the Team itself so it doesn't overload the team from TAU
3. What do people buy TAUT for? is it because they bought TAUT to only get TAU? I don't think it's good if it's just like that, TAUT must have its own uniqueness. But I don't think PC mining is too great, so try making an interesting product for TAUT besides PC Mining.
4. But when it comes to exchanging about TAUT trying to get into dex binance, I'm a bit hesitant, why is that? coins whose products are not ready to compete in the market will not last a lot of coins in the market, there are those who pay to enter a large exchange but what happens? Are their prices immediately soaring? no, the TAUT is not ready for listing in the large exchange of products still needs to be developed, the focus of developing the product first is to enter a big exchange.

Tags: #debate bounty