**Great news: TAU main net is on now | Enjoy!**

Author Topic: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months  (Read 8915 times)

MM16 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Emmauel

+Info

I would like to say thanks to C.E.O for promoting this two coin (TAUT /TAU) to the place their are now.

And also to give more thanks for generate many ways for the community to gain more coin through many ways such as referral bonus , games winners ,joining bonus ,airdrops and so many others  and also to give more space for the community to judge on who should win in debate by vote for the better one and also by allow the community to choose the president of our own love by vote and i give my congr to the president.

I would like to advise C.E.O and chairman that as we are in count down to 25 may which is the mainnet lunch day that they should increase more effort in TAU /TAUT to be listed in more exchange as it will help in high percent to make TAU to be known more and more and main in big exchange and cause fast increase in value of the coin (TAU /TAUT) as for now we have over 330,00+ accounts

I as i and i see to large number in the community what we like mostly is the PROOF OF TRANSACTION and the system of making weekly update which give more knowledge to the community about where we came from and where we are going thanks to that.

(TAU /TAUT) to the moon.

Taucointalk

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer

+Info

I am already using the new wallet address so I deleted all private keys and info about the old one. What will happen to my 60k taut now? Pls help me. I dont have previous keys anymore.
I have to be your example.

I had same problem as yours but its lucky for me cuz I stored all the Private Keys of all the old wallets I ever had (two old wallet), after they sent me the reward, the only option to claim them is to use the old wallet's private key and yes, I got them and restored my new wallet.

Seems without the old wallet's pk the coins are lost

That's just a testimony may be devteam will have another way of helping your issue
📌Kriptolab📌 
🏆TAU - True Asset Unit || The Decentralized Coin || An Experimental Proof of Transaction Coin On Mobile Mining || POT🏆

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer

+Info

Let's give TAUT president more time and welcome suggestions.
I am supporting "users" first than "price". In my mind, technology is always the first. Our commitment to community includes 5 things: technology is the number 1.
Africa, Asia, middle east and south america are our key area. I do not think  USD and Euro zone will feel crypto currency is an essential tool. We need to sponsor more telegrams and p2p. 
Foundation primary job is to drive technology and design the budget to make community to run those budget.
The conversion of TAUT to TAU is like you wire your TAUT to an burning account, then you get your coins in TAU main net using the same private key. This will causing further reduction of TAUT coins. so i have to say who ever having taut is very lucky. most of the community probably does not realized it.
Honestly, i fall in love with IPFS. this is exactly what we need for future crypto. i think future crypto system will all run on IPFS. The current IP network is just out dated. However, filecoin does not really use the IPFS to the best. it will be fascinating to see a world running on IPFS, and crypto currency is powering the system operation. i think TAU shall be the first to jump into this new world.
Am one of the offering my supportive and advocacy role for all the plans.

TAUT vs TAU on Mainnet
I thought before was a plan to give every TAUT holder an equivalent amount of TAU. But now I see something g like a coin swap, sending TAUT to a burning account and receive back TAU equivalent amount to the burnt, this is like a swap, so which idea should we go with, receiving equivalent and original amount or we receive the swapped amount?

IPFS Utilization
As I know, IPFS is server based, and TAU has a plan to make a server-less network (ecosystem), now how can you compile the two and bring better yet sound products and services?
📌Kriptolab📌 
🏆TAU - True Asset Unit || The Decentralized Coin || An Experimental Proof of Transaction Coin On Mobile Mining || POT🏆

Offline Kad_G

+Info

The block size will start from 5k, then double each 6 months, when sharding coming on line, it will be hard to imagine the speed. I aims that at the visa speed with sharding.
This week is in fact very important, we have setup tech road map, 1. mobile mining; 2. IP restriction resistant: Address to Address to communication. 3. Sharding. If tau can accomplish these function, we have done great for human civilization. after this three innovation, we will fully in a world without communication control and money control.
Members have concern on promotion plan and utility. I would like to address, tau is a technology play like bitcoin. we do not try to promote tau in any specific application. it is a new innovation money such as people discovering gold. up to today, gold has not real massive efficient industrial use.  Money itself needs high quality and technology to support.
TAUT holders will be able to claim TAU three times to reflecting the three stage. so holding taut is an efficient way to get tau in next 3 years. taut can list on exchanges and do many mature coin.
Free coins for beginner and low price is exactly important for a technology to be pervasive. if google and youtube not free, how many people will use it. get basic coins free and get educated in crypto space is part of new human rights in modern civilization. TAU has to persist on getting more and more people access it and benefits more and more community leaders.

IPFS stands for (Interplanetary File System) and it is an open-source, peer-to-peer distributed hypermedia protocol that aims to function as a ubiquitous file system for all computing devices.
Let me try to talk about the benefits of IPFS.

The advantage of using IPFS is data immutability and speed.

But great and unique advantage.

Is due to its nature, IPFS has an immunity to DDoS attacks, which plague a lot of centralized internet resources currently. On top of that, the decentralization is advantageous when internet access is unstable, it even allows data blocks to be accessed via offline cache when available.

In other words, IPFS can shape the Internet into the platform of our dreams, which is impossible due to current technical limitations. This protocol enables sustainable connections between people who happen to be offline and online sporadically, at a lower cost and with fast content delivery times.

Thank you C.E.O and chairman to take an action to this  new world of Technology.
Let us jump to the new world like you wish.

Offline Emmauel

+Info

I gain i have icrease my love to TAU/TAUT manangment by there work of informing the whole community to remove their coin from some exchange which are no longer with us .thanks to that GOOD WORK

My hope is that TAUT/TAU coin will be listed in a big market that have good credibility before mainnet ( 25,may 2019) sobthat people who want to buy or sell TAUTcoin are not afraid if there coin are held there .

Please do that as i know for now TAU is work hard and cofus more in tech development  which is good but deal  with market .wish all the best to TAU manangment with there good work.

(TAU/TAUT) to the MOON.

Offline Trypto

+Info

After the main net and mobile mining I would like to advise a few things that will be able to make these two currencies we now have TAU and TAUT so they can grow very fast
1: ensuring these two currencies TAu and TAUT first be listed CMC
2: To ensure that we have a lot of money we have in a large big exchange Thank you to the C.E.O

Your advice has been obviously what the majority is thinking. List in BIG exchanges and dump their coins. Easy profit right? i dont think so. Those who are not into promotion and tech will otherwise think the same. Tau is not like that. In anyway, The Foundation can do it easily. They have the funds. Nothing to worry at all, yet i still believe that the majority of the community has no picture of the VISION that  David has in mind. The least we could do is share the referrals to our friends and relatives and acquaintances and let them have a few of TAU has to offer. Even if they are not interested with cryptocurrency, in the latter future when TAUT/TAU will have a bigger value unlike most people here have in mind, our friends and relatives will look back and remember what you have offered them: free TAU. It's like free bitcoin during its prime.

For the TEAM, I applaud them all for removing TAUT on exchanges. It isnt healthy at all. We have to restore P2p and be more guardful of scammers and pretentious admin-like accounts waiting to lure those innocent sellers/buyers. P2P, in my opinion is more decentralized than any exchanges.

Second, TauT distribution has been lessened already with the referrals. Do we have any update regarding how many TauTs left for the community to acquire? And what about the Total supply of Taucoin on main net? What is the real update? Is it 700M ? 1.4b ? or 10B still. I guess that first has to be founded.
My TAUCOIN ADDRESS:

TR85asr2ZGWugo7mtCNHNieaqQFosdhHAb

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

Okay it's been awhile since I've been on. after reading a lot of the discussion and wanting to keep it p2p.  I have an idea, why don't you take the coin away from blockchain?  I mean to be honest P2P is best to keep on like a private virtual rotating number. I mean we're already able to send PayPal money to phone numbers email addresses Etc. this would also take away the mass mining while allowing  for the individuals to gain the reward from signing the transaction they are sending as well as the receiver. If necessary have the transaction go to a server be signed by Witness before it goes to the end user.  this could bypass the public Ledger that would be needed and you would not  be utilizing a slow chain  by sending crypto transactions to a block to be mined. This would also allow for each individual to be able to control not necessarily the mining of the coin but how fast a transaction can take place as well as giving proof of that transaction since they allowed that transaction to come through they would have proof of transaction on a personal ledger. This would keep a decentralized and private by not allowing a public Ledger to be followed. like I said is just an idea. it seems the more we get in the blockchain and trying to create these blocks that are being mined with continuous difficulty as more transactions happen and more blocks are created. it seems to me that we are extremely inefficient if we have to continue to improve the amount of computing power to keep up with the difficulties. why shoot yourself in the foot like Bitcoin has with the amount of energy it takes just to produce the transactions or to mine the new coins. this is going to become such a problem of just energy consumption that it then becomes no longer worth it or profitable. if you truly want to make a coin diverse and have the ability to have anybody crate transactions have the proof of transaction then you have to make everything individual without the increasing difficulty. this then becomes a sustainable growable coin.

if you want to donate send to - TV876Bty8pgMLxr72RKPxUV4EHyWFw7KW9

Thanks,
        - Frontpayg

Ooops. I bet 182669355294650016206 that you didnt even read the whitepaper. You should start there, I highly recommend it. Your argument is hardly an argument if you have no, not little, NO idea of TaUcoin and its consensus mechanism. Speaking of power and energy consumption I almost assume I was on the wrong forum.  ;D :o

With respect to your idea, yours is still even better than those wishing for an exchange listing right away. Although both was out of concept, yours is more plausible. Again, READ the whitepaper first before barging in here, pls.

QR code for scanning? We should have it in our app so payments would be easy.
TF8k6J1Lq6RdLBzNUAXQi7tG79NAwexqzm

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

Technology first. POW is a workable consensu, but not the ultimate and the best due to its energy consumption and mining centralization. POT is more decentral and clearn, but under “secrete chain” attack like POS. IPFS can solve this by bring into immutable file and timestamp. First time in the history, by combining POT and IPFS, we could have a real sustainable blockchain. According to IPFS, it is also server-less, since you never know what files stores where. We do need servers for now,  those are  infrastruture for communication. But little by little, it will be replaced by smart phones. We need to work on it step by step.
Removing TAUT from exchange is recommended by ali. I think it is a great decision. Let’s stay low profile, supporting p2p trade and telegram. We need to get technology working first.
The tau mainnet will be 2.1 billion coins. The referral bonus will be higher. We are not clear about taut coins distribution yet. TAUT new site is in DEV. I think we can get an update from there.
I want to reconfirm that we are about technology not price. I will not spend money pump up price, all fiat funds from me is used for technology progressing. All tau coins is for community building. For people love pump and dump coins, there are enough projects out there. Here in TAU, we only do true crypto technology discovery.
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Offline Beryl Xavier

• badland sphere

+Info

i realy am glad that TAU and TAUT have reached  this far, much thanks to the president and all TAU members  cuz it wasnt a simple job reaching this point..

we still need some improvements the security in the exchange of TAU coins so that it can be easy for people who need to buy or sell the coins .
am realy on to 25th may  when the TAUT and TAU coin will be listed on the big market with more good credibilities before main net so that people can sell and buy coins without any hesitation
nyaby

Offline Emmauel

+Info

i realy am glad that TAU and TAUT have reached  this far, much thanks to the president and all TAU members  cuz it wasnt a simple job reaching this point..

we still need some improvements the security in the exchange of TAU
coins so that it can be easy for people who need to buy or sell the coins .
am realy on to 25th may  when the TAUT and TAU coin will be listed on the big market with more good credibilities before main net so that people can sell and buy coins without any hesitation

Am sorry  friend but i would like that  TAU/TAUT managment should still keep on dealing with techq development more than work hard so that TAU/TAUT colud be listed in many exchange as for now their still so many techq issue which are to be done  and their so important  than aim in listing TAU/TAUT in exchange
Lets give the manangment more time to deal with techq issue as the community  can still buy or sell TAUT/TAUT in p2p trading group in telegram which the trade is more safe with escrow which are admins of trade groups

I advise that the managment should atleast looj back and give atleast 48hours to those who their coin are still stak in some exchange which we had deal with them(wadax) as i see  some member still have thousand of coin in those exchange and they can't withdraw them so if it possible to provide a chance of atleast 48 hours for member who their coin are stll in those exchange to withdraw  them.

And we community give more time to the manangment to deal with techq issue as we can trade in p2p groups .

Thanks.. Hope manangment will look onto that.
« Last Edit: a month ago by Emmauel »

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

I think we have many problems in wadax exchange and that needs to be resolved first. They will not get the supposed taut on Main net.

Taut Chairman should also give us weekly updates. It's too rare that he pops out of nowhere and tell us exchanges are not safe anymore. Probably a discord communication at least, if not in telegram. He is the newly appointed chairman yet we hear rarely from him. Even though he works silently, taut community should still be updated regularly.

What's next after Tau main net? Do we get an exchange listing by this year?

What happened to the startup allocation funds? Will they still be available in the future?
TF8k6J1Lq6RdLBzNUAXQi7tG79NAwexqzm

Offline Kad_G

+Info

Technology first. POW is a workable consensu, but not the ultimate and the best due to its energy consumption and mining centralization. POT is more decentral and clearn, but under “secrete chain” attack like POS. IPFS can solve this by bring into immutable file and timestamp. First time in the history, by combining POT and IPFS, we could have a real sustainable blockchain. According to IPFS, it is also server-less, since you never know what files stores where. We do need servers for now,  those are  infrastruture for communication. But little by little, it will be replaced by smart phones. We need to work on it step by step.
Removing TAUT from exchange is recommended by ali. I think it is a great decision. Let’s stay low profile, supporting p2p trade and telegram. We need to get technology working first.
The tau mainnet will be 2.1 billion coins. The referral bonus will be higher. We are not clear about taut coins distribution yet. TAUT new site is in DEV. I think we can get an update from there.
I want to reconfirm that we are about technology not price. I will not spend money pump up price, all fiat funds from me is used for technology progressing. All tau coins is for community building. For people love pump and dump coins, there are enough projects out there. Here in TAU, we only do true crypto technology discovery.

Technology is major key of success  when you need to develop something.

By saying technology first this can sound good to all Tau community and can show us good direction of our coin (Tau).
This means after mainnet to be launched there will be large  investment to the Technology and this can imprement working product and good service that can make Tau community to grow and finally the rise of Taucoin in price.

Offline Trypto

+Info

Technology cannot be done overnight. Not even in one year. If I were to think properly, TAU tech, together with mobile mining will only be complete in at least 5 years time. Too complicated because we are using new discoveries no one has ever wandered upon yet. For the meantime, the community has nothing to get from acquiring TAUT or TAU today or even in the years to come. There is no usecase yet and I dont think exchanges will come easily. People who have 1M TAUT and more can enjoy their fruitful gathering probably after 3 years, when there'd be a pleasant exchange to follow. P2p now, as we know it, only gives way for people with less TAUT to sell it very cheaply, since, they cannot use it yet in the real world.

probably, if we can continue with TAU-X or Tau monopoly, then we, the community, can somehow have fun usecase for TAU/TAUT aside from buying and selling which proved in the past that even exchanges are not safe. We havent heard anything from TAU-X and Tau monopoly.We should have different devs for that.

In the future, I want to suggest either taut app or TAU app to be used as a wallet, especially for TAU, and not only for mining. If the concept was to have a wallet and a miner, it should function as both. It means we can mine through it, mobile, and we can buy/sell through it as well. Even with scalability issue still at the moment, i think we can still have and use that function to a gradual adoption of the masses. If also necessary, I would suggest to have a local currency converter to TAU app so we can swap it locally without much difference. I would love to see those functions in TAU application. 
My TAUCOIN ADDRESS:

TR85asr2ZGWugo7mtCNHNieaqQFosdhHAb

Offline Beryl Xavier

• badland sphere

+Info

Technology is one of the best things that can help in the growth and increase of TAU and TAUT in the world market. The increase of technology can much facilitate the increase of TAU coin market in the world market.

But as we know Technology can neither be done for one  day nor a year, the technology development is a long time project and thus giving us an advantage of time so as to increase the marketing.

probably, if we can continue with TAU-X or Tau monopoly, then, the community, can somehow have fun usecase for TAU/TAUT aside from buying and selling which proved in the past that even exchanges are not safe. We havent heard anything from TAU-X and Tau monopoly.We should be given different informations about the TAU-X.

As the time goes i advice that there should be a TAU/TAUT app that provides all necesities such as trading and TAU coin  wallet so that it can be easily to access the Tau web and also receive and send coins in the same app.

And so in taking TAU/TAUT to the next level we realy need to work together and help each other in increasing of technology so as to get the best profits

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

Dear debaters, answering questions. The startup funds is always available for anyone having good ideas. So far, we are using these funds to incentive the admins of the telegram and p2p groups. In terms of TAUX and Tau game, comparing we will rewrite our main net code on IPFS, those are not what we are currently seeking.
On IPFS, there is no different between wallet and miner in TAU. This is the miracle design of IPFS. So far all crypto wallets you are using is centralized, means the wallets like coinbase need to connect to a full node server. Isn't it strange, wallet makes you centralized again. on IPFS, you can natively read blockchain, create transaction and blocks by IO on file system.
I think IPFS is the future filesystem platform for crypto currency. TAU needs to entirely move on to IPFS after the mobile main-net launch. For the real world usage, i always think "fighting the fiat" is the real usage for all crypto, we do not need to worry creating a usage case for crypto just like btc never worry about user case. What we shall worry is always technology.
After IPFS, it will be how to shard to make speed up.
Along the meantime, how to make sure the block chain secure to fight against all kinds of hacking is a continueous effort for us.
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Tags: #debate bounty