**Great news: TAU main net is on now | Enjoy!**

Author Topic: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months  (Read 8913 times)

MM16 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Emmauel

+Info

Yes,i agree with our managment that it should deal with technology issue mostly .

But my advice is that it should provide more information to the community about technology issues through weekly updates which will help more to give information to the community on how important is technology and the hardness the managment face as it the first time and what it do is discover ways so it be in best and safe way and it will give awareness to the community that its best to get best technology and deal with listing Tau/Taut in big exchange .

So on weekly update it should provide more information about technology issues and not other as it will give more awareness to the community on how important is the technology that managment deal with it much.

Taucointalk

Offline Ramesh4545

+Info

Thanks for your project....taucointalk team
How if make some game dice coin using tau coin.when tau hasbeen list at market.maybe it will make taucoin be popular and introduce for many people....thanks

Offline Beryl Xavier

• badland sphere

+Info

As TAU comunity we need 2 uplift the value of TAU coin so that the coin holders can have the benefits of holding the coins.

At this moment the value of 1TAU coin is very low but as a comunity we can work together so that we can increase the value of the coin.

we can promote the TAU coin by completing various ideas such as designing a coin game which uses TAU coins. that can much help in increasing and promoting TAU coin.
nyaby

Offline Shariful Islam

+Info

I think we should focus on our tau coin price. People will invest money if they saw price up.

Offline Beryl Xavier

• badland sphere

+Info

thats a great idea pal.... but as we focus on increasing the value of the coins we still need to figure out on how we can promote the TAU coins so that they can be known through out the world.

by doing so we can have an oportunity to promote the TAU coin to the next level and thus making it more developed than all other coins.

i once loved an idea of one of the comunity members that we should somehow compose a dice game that uses TAU coins, that was a very good idea and it  real can help in promoting TAU/TAUT to the comunity.

and thus in order for us as TAU/TAUT comunity to suceed in our project of taking TAU coin to the next  level  i think we realy need to work hard in advertising the company to the comunity.
nyaby

Offline Shariful Islam

+Info

dice game idea so good but we need dev. for develop  a dice game website. So that we can promote in our own community.

Offline Masunga isack

+Info

Technology is one if the important factor for ensuring development,technology provides awareness to the community, its real that the value of our coin is still low but we as the tau community are the ones responsible for the rise of our coin value. This is much possible through provision of weekly updates to the people so as to ensure their awareness.Example due to technology now one can trade safely his or her coins within the p2p groups,this shows that how much technology has the value is tau development.Its my pleasure to see that tau is mostly exposed word widely, and this is possible if the tau community provides more information about technology issue to the people through weekly uptades.Through this we can rise the value of our coin and bring benefit to the tau coin holders.

Offline Black Valyrian

• Founder at My Airdrops Club

+Info

Hi, my name is James. I am new to the Taucointalk Community and to the bounty debates.  Being new and experienced in crypto investing and IT, I thought I'd share my experience and ideas for possible improvements/refinements of Tau's social networks and taking part in the bounty.

Ideas
  • Twitter header image is blurry and really doesn't promote your Taucoin professional. By improving the quality of the image and the message, you'll increase awareness and believability in your crypto.
  • Further to my last point, I'd be happy to create for free, a clear/professional header image specific to Twitter or others you may need.
  • I was confused as to which Tau telegram group to join. I was originally a part of the Tau Community Turkey without realising that the official Tau Community is https://t.me/taucoin.
  • I suggets hiring a marketing/community promoter/leader. People who can actively promote your activities on your preferred social medias. It needs to be more frequently and consistently so that awareness of your coin can grow.
  • There is confusion with which Facebook page is the correct one for Tau. I came across a person by the name of Taucoin (link https://www.facebook.com/Taucoin-2241271836111902/?__tn__=K-R&eid=ARDNWUvc0Y3J8BYcr63w8l01rmDP6UvfzKyQPlqBugsVlUoNGZBGPThtpDudpmyrp5u6D7DEvzQRKVIy&fref=mentions).
  • Further to the last point, although the logo is not the Tau logo, the fact that the name is Taucoin causes confusion and you may want to chat with Facebook about its legitimacy.
  • Continuing on from last point, it's more logical to use the name Tau coin as the username rather than @taublockchain.
  • Referral links such as https://www.taucoin.io/account/login?referralURL=c5efa8f79806df0055968387320b608f1d1133b0cd8d8b0bf1231a90ce2e2720 no longer work and this is the second I tried. It does not instill confidence that referrals are infact working and adds to a potential lack of confidence in your blockchain/com.
  • Pinned messages in Telegram may want to include all active campaigns rather than just the latest notice which would make it easier to find relevant information. You may also want to include links to your official social media accounts.
  • Recommend a daily check-in task of logging into your android wallet, just like VITE. It encourages people to utilise and/or check updates daily and further enforces consumers to remember your brand and to be rewarded for the effort. The daily award amount can be a little or as much as you like.
  • I also believe in gamification to encoourage consumers to interact with you in a fun way. I do like the dice game idea which would also connect well with the daily check-in as suggested in my last point.
  • A reminder email would service well to ensure your community members withdraw Airdrop/Bounty from web wallet to Android Wallet on/or before mainnet launch.
  • I suggest for mainnet launch a competition for that day where everyone who withdraws money to android wallet goes in the draw to win X amount of TAU/TAUT.
  • I suggest utilising social media to promote current campaigns/updates/winners of debate etc. There has been no update on Facebook since 5 May 2019 and I refer you back to the point I made earlier about hiring promoters/leaders to grow an engaged community.

These are only some of the ideas I have at the moment but I look forward to contributing more feedback/debate topics in future.

:)

Summary: an experimental true asset crypto currency without inflation
Breakthrough ideas
- proof of transaction
- permission-less mobile mining network

Detail The plan for next 12 months is bold and intensive in following areas.
- Accumulated transaction history in an address will determine the probability to generate next block.
- Mining has to be permission-less and low computing power for mobile device. It shall not encourage hardware arms race or asset hoarding.
- Fight 51% attack — 51% attack is unavoidable on decentralized ledger according to Satoshi. With 51% power, one can do both short range (double spend, censorship) and long range attack. Checkpoint is used to contain long range attack in all POS, TAU will inherit that. For short-range attack, when POT blockchain lives 10 years, in order to secure 51% POT power, one need to either secure enough miners’ private keys to get power or build own power for same time period years. The older the chain, the harder to achieve due to time can not be created.

To achieve pervasiveness, TAU faucet and bounty program will last multiple years to give non-coiners basic TAU to begin with crypto currency experience, until we used up 82% reserve.

- Debate weekly to win - 200k TAU
- Winners will be determined WEEKLY thru voting.
- We encourage the criticism. (Pointing out the flaws, followed by making a suggestion or proposed solution)
- Voting will last for 24hours only. (No extension)
- There will be three (3) winners, 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively.
- Reward will be as follows;
  1st Prize; 100,000 TAU
  2nd Prize; 60,000 TAU
  3rd Prize; 40,000 TAU
👨‍ Black Valyrian
🌏 Founder at My Airdrops Club
💱 Crypto Blogger & Investor
✉ Telegram: @myairdropsclub
================================
🌐 myairdrops.club
🌐 discordapp.com/invite/kR6Cxrx
🌐 facebook.com/jagblack.parallax.5
🌐 instagram.com/myairdrops.club
🌐 linkedin.com/in/blackparallax/
🌐 pinterest.com.au/myairdropsclub
🌐 t.me/myairdropsclub
🌐 twitter.com/myairdropsclub

Offline Beryl Xavier

• badland sphere

+Info

thats a great idea pal @blackparallax the ideas u gave were very nice and so as a comunity we can work together and help each other so that we can improve the TAU coin.

in adition to ur points pal @blackparallax i think there should be other Tauworks that can help an individual earn more coins and thus can help in increasing the interest in TAU/TAUT.

As we all know TAU/TAUT is a long lined project, meaning that peoples can invest their coins waiting for the price to rise, and sp we realy should work hard so that we can increase the valu3 of our coin

Offline Mr. Wolf

+Info

Hi, my name is James. I am new to the Taucointalk Community and to the bounty debates.  Being new and experienced in crypto investing and IT, I thought I'd share my experience and ideas for possible improvements/refinements of Tau's social networks and taking part in the bounty.

Ideas
  • Twitter header image is blurry and really doesn't promote your Taucoin professional. By improving the quality of the image and the message, you'll increase awareness and believability in your crypto.
  • Further to my last point, I'd be happy to create for free, a clear/professional header image specific to Twitter or others you may need.
  • I was confused as to which Tau telegram group to join. I was originally a part of the Tau Community Turkey without realising that the official Tau Community is https://t.me/taucoin.
  • I suggets hiring a marketing/community promoter/leader. People who can actively promote your activities on your preferred social medias. It needs to be more frequently and consistently so that awareness of your coin can grow.
  • There is confusion with which Facebook page is the correct one for Tau. I came across a person by the name of Taucoin (link https://www.facebook.com/Taucoin-2241271836111902/?__tn__=K-R&eid=ARDNWUvc0Y3J8BYcr63w8l01rmDP6UvfzKyQPlqBugsVlUoNGZBGPThtpDudpmyrp5u6D7DEvzQRKVIy&fref=mentions).
  • Further to the last point, although the logo is not the Tau logo, the fact that the name is Taucoin causes confusion and you may want to chat with Facebook about its legitimacy.
  • Continuing on from last point, it's more logical to use the name Tau coin as the username rather than @taublockchain.
  • Referral links such as https://www.taucoin.io/account/login?referralURL=c5efa8f79806df0055968387320b608f1d1133b0cd8d8b0bf1231a90ce2e2720 no longer work and this is the second I tried. It does not instill confidence that referrals are infact working and adds to a potential lack of confidence in your blockchain/com.
  • Pinned messages in Telegram may want to include all active campaigns rather than just the latest notice which would make it easier to find relevant information. You may also want to include links to your official social media accounts.
  • Recommend a daily check-in task of logging into your android wallet, just like VITE. It encourages people to utilise and/or check updates daily and further enforces consumers to remember your brand and to be rewarded for the effort. The daily award amount can be a little or as much as you like.
  • I also believe in gamification to encoourage consumers to interact with you in a fun way. I do like the dice game idea which would also connect well with the daily check-in as suggested in my last point.
  • A reminder email would service well to ensure your community members withdraw Airdrop/Bounty from web wallet to Android Wallet on/or before mainnet launch.
  • I suggest for mainnet launch a competition for that day where everyone who withdraws money to android wallet goes in the draw to win X amount of TAU/TAUT.
  • I suggest utilising social media to promote current campaigns/updates/winners of debate etc. There has been no update on Facebook since 5 May 2019 and I refer you back to the point I made earlier about hiring promoters/leaders to grow an engaged community.

These are only some of the ideas I have at the moment but I look forward to contributing more feedback/debate topics in future.

I am so glad that many people here are coming to pitch in ideas. That's what Tau coin needs at the moment. We are still in infancy stage I believe so we have soooo many things to improve. I admire your suggestions and critics sir. It will help in the future of TAU and TaUt. And as much as I wanted more people to come here, it seems that we are getting less improvements based on topics here alone. Here is what I suggest concerning debates and I will be happy if iMorpheus will accept this suggestion

Due to the rewards in debate, 40k as the least, people come here and "chat" likely, not citing problems or solutions to the project. I've been here for a while way earlier than most participants here and I've seen people only want the reward and not contribute much to the development of the whitepaper, the community and TAU coin itself. Moreover, winners win not because of their contribution but because of familiarity. "the more friends you have, the more chances of winning". Candidates who have less acquaintances never wins, except there are only 3 candidates. It does not constitute a righful debate anymore but rather a familiarity game. I wish for TAU to create a group of "judges", maybe from the Foundation, admin and other local leaders to vote for the ones with a "tangible", "reasonable" and "professional" contribution to the consensus debate. In fact, our current debate participants, majorly, does not actually consist of consensus topics any longer. I guess we should just not consider all participants but rather their contributions as well, which I think is more plausible.
TF8k6J1Lq6RdLBzNUAXQi7tG79NAwexqzm

Offline Emmauel

+Info

that tau is mostly exposed word widely,

I support you buddy with higher techq TAU/TAUT will be far away and 1 day to be the master coin as it will have bigger techq .
 About thee issue of TAU/TAUT increase in price friends lets try to be rolay and as we can see TAU /TAUT managment is doing a great  job till here where we are we should be thanks full to them and stop giving them more hard work to deal with market as still they have big work to deal with techq issue.
We should remember that what the managment is working on has never br done by someone so the discover thing so we community should wait time will come TAU/TAUT will be listed in big market that the wish and hope of ever one .

My advise to the managment if it possible to use QR code and adress in doing transaction on coin please make it as its easly and best way too.

Offline Emmauel

+Info

thats a great idea pal.... but as we focus on increasing the value of the coins we still need to figure out on how we can promote the TAU coins so that they can be known through out the world.

by doing so we can have an oportunity to promote the TAU coin to the next level and thus making it more developed than all other coins.

i once loved an idea of one of the comunity members that we should somehow compose a dice game that uses TAU coins, that was a very good idea and it  real can help in promoting TAU/TAUT to the comunity.

and thus in order for us as TAU/TAUT comunity to suceed in our project of taking TAU coin to the next  level  i think we realy need to work hard in advertising the company to the comunity.
    Report to moderator     Logged
nyaby

Sorry friend i thick TAU managment has produce so many way ti the community for the to gain more coin please try to use telegram groups well for there so many ways which are shown by groups admin to the community so its us to work on the and gain more coin before its late

Offline Emmauel

+Info

Ideas

Am very happy for  your ideas to the managment this is what the want for use to supoort the in ideas to succes of TAU/TAUT its not that they will benefit themselve we will all benefit so lets keep up and shre ideas with the manegment for the succes of the whole TAU/TAUT community

We shold not stack in one thing of price issue and market lets alse give ideas about technolgy development

TAU/TAUT to the moon.

Offline John

+Info

Thanks for your project....taucointalk team
How if make some game dice coin using tau coin.when tau hasbeen list at market.maybe it will make taucoin be popular and introduce for many people....thanks

Taut coin is already listed to the market place but the price is still low.

In that case Taut community decide to promote p2p  and there to the p2p groups  you can buy or sell Taut coin its fast and  more secured 

Offline Kad_G

+Info

Many people they need to see the price of Tau coin is pump and go higher for a short time.
But once that its done price will never survive for long time to the high point it will start to decrease day after day hour after hour and that can cause Tau community to start dumping it and that will be bad moment to the Taucoin

Here we have to focuse and to make more effort which can make Taucoin to grow and go higher its self.

The bad thing in the market which cause some of coins to fail to survive for long time they start at higher and after some time they start to fall like heavy rain and finally can not go high again.

Therefore i would like to advice my fellow member do not thinks at the price at this time let us upgrade our technology first that can cause Taucoin to rise its self easy and fast.

patience is the key of success

Tags: #debate bounty