**Great news: TAU main net is on now | Enjoy!**

Author Topic: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months  (Read 12234 times)

Offline Kad_G

+Info

Re: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months
« Reply #270 about: May 23, 2019, 08:40:32 PM »
Let us think about technology first that can make Taucoin to go up by its self
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 08:43:00 PM by Kad_G »

Taucointalk

« Reply #270 about: May 23, 2019, 08:40:32 PM »

Offline Beryl Xavier

• badland sphere

+Info

« Reply #271 about: May 24, 2019, 06:17:47 AM »
as i once said the development of Tau coin is a long lined project that cant be completed for neither a month nor a year. As we know in the world market prices rise an fall, and so what we need to do is to let technology play its role in increasing the TauT price.

Technology is  everything that we need in the development of TauT, and thus increasing technology can highly help in the increase of TauT price rate.

And thus we should rely much on technology cuz technology can much help in solving the TauT price increase. 
nyaby

Offline Cable Media

+Info

« Reply #272 about: May 24, 2019, 02:19:50 PM »
Taut/Tau are legit coin,we do not need to rush to the financial gain so hurry,people your giving out good ideas but we should go step by step, success doesnt not come for one night, to this debate our chairman is so quitely to tell us what ideas to propose out instead we give out general and many ideas, we should know how to focus and based too instantly, and what conlusions to be made, we should make our coins to be more legitimacy,if we deal with technologies gains and stablizing, we have to make sure until it come to a better place, and us we'll be giving ideas on how to do and disscus them so that to come with the good and creative things, while our team is supporting, is like a head and the rest of the body,we have to be more cooperative with the building team of the coins,so to know how much me made it to happen,but for now lets not think about the exchanges and raising the prices, time it self will tell,patience and our perspective are needed here, but chairman he so quitely with us here

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

« Reply #273 about: May 26, 2019, 06:09:46 PM »
as you see tau main net is on and genesis block is created. this is a group effort, thanks to all of you.
I want to emphasis on the technology development in following area for dev to upgrade:
1. ipfs integration. I believe ipfs will change the world, we will switch our entire taucoin implementation on ipfs. this is a big risky, but it is worth to take that step. for folks not familiar with ipfs, please check out. in the future blockchain is nothing but an ipfs file system records. we do not know the future, but we can always bet on what we believe.
2. sharding implementation. as you seen the speed is very slow now, this confirms that pot needs high tps. sharding is required . pot with ipfs is perfect for sharding.
I have to say, once sharding is completed on ipfs, we will be the fastest chain in the world without real speed limitation.
thank you for stay with me, let's step into new world.
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Offline Cable Media

+Info

« Reply #274 about: May 27, 2019, 02:12:06 PM »
All the best and thanks for that, little time and persistence are needed.

Offline BronzeCooper

+Info

« Reply #275 about: May 28, 2019, 01:39:25 AM »
I want to give suggestion Taucoin promotion advice to social media if the community grows, there will be more ideas that will emerge over time.

if Taucoin is widely discussed on social media, it might attract people to join the taucoin community.

I also want to advise developers to continue to develop tauwork because tauwork can enforce popularity if many people trade there.
Tau Wallet : TMSwnuiXy8REhLw41bENF3bAxidqTdHhaH

Offline droyal01

• Global Moderator

+Info

« Reply #276 about: May 28, 2019, 01:58:42 AM »
I want to give suggestion Taucoin promotion advice to social media if the community grows, there will be more ideas that will emerge over time.

if Taucoin is widely discussed on social media, it might attract people to join the taucoin community.

I also want to advise developers to continue to develop tauwork because tauwork can enforce popularity if many people trade there.

nice one buddy. as you can see taucoin already launch main net and it is the first of its kind in the whole wide world to introduce the mobile mining. tau operates a platform which no other can boast of.  bounty coming soon.

Offline Kad_G

+Info

« Reply #277 about: May 30, 2019, 04:19:54 AM »
First of all let say congratulations to the developers for this big step.

Mobile mining is big technology and hard but Taucoin made it and introduce it to his community so that ever member can be able to get coin.

But there is one problem which developers  need to be solved.

Those who benefit to this mobile mining are those people who have high mining power in which ever one can increase its own power but make transactions the more you make successful  transactions the more you gain power but all people do this so that tgey can get more power.

But the issue is for those who have small balance.
First time was the bigger amount in transaction the transaction goes  fast that issue already  solved let me say congratulations to the developers.
But now the issue still in the transactions fees now in order your transaction to be fast and successful you should set high transaction fees.
For those who have small amount they can not afford that all the time so that they can get more power.
Sometime  they can stay with there low mining power because of insufficient balance to there accounts.

Let me ask Taucoin developers to take a look on this issue and find the way on how all people can get successful transactions so that they can get more power because all we know when you make transaction and success you gain more mining power.

Offline BronzeCooper

+Info

« Reply #278 about: May 30, 2019, 08:15:52 PM »
nice one buddy. as you can see taucoin already launch main net and it is the first of its kind in the whole wide world to introduce the mobile mining. tau operates a platform which no other can boast of.  bounty coming soon.

yes I have also seen that mainnet Taucoin is a great thing, but if there is education about consensus it will be much better.

I have also tried Taucoin mobile mining and the technology that it carries is also good, this is a good work from the developer.

Offline Emmauel

+Info

« Reply #279 about: May 31, 2019, 05:31:04 AM »
I need to give my great thanks and congratulations  to the TAU managment  for the big step made of lunching Tau mainnet and mobile mining to work.
I think now the community have seen importance of high technology through Tau mobile mining as it use much time to make a succed transaction and inorder for transaction to succed in litter time more fee as i see its more than 50coin for now .
So for now we all seek for more mining power which 1 mining power increase per 1 succed transaction so let give more time then managment to stablize mainnet and have speed in transaction and use low fee so not to lose much coin in fee .
Tau coin to the moon

Offline Emmauel

+Info

« Reply #280 about: May 31, 2019, 05:39:28 AM »
I have a quastion to the managment what about IOS users will they have a mobile wallet later ...!?

Becouse i see the is no  a safe place for them to store their coin
If there is any plan for IOS users please provide us the information as their as part of Tau community and they face hard time in looking for a safe place to store the coin

Offline Emmauel

+Info

« Reply #281 about: May 31, 2019, 05:44:41 AM »

I think promotion of Tau should start after stebalize mainnet and have high speed as to not give any gape to the new community to vomment badly in Tau mobile mining

So let first deal with increase of speed and use low fee in transaction and promiton to start

Offline BronzeCooper

+Info

« Reply #282 about: May 31, 2019, 06:45:34 AM »

I think promotion of Tau should start after stebalize mainnet and have high speed as to not give any gape to the new community to vomment badly in Tau mobile mining

So let first deal with increase of speed and use low fee in transaction and promiton to start

yes, I'm sure the developer is developing technology to accelerate transactions and make low-cost transactions.

and I am sure they are working hard for it, but it would be good for us to do promotions on social media while waiting for the technology developed by the developer to be truly completed, I think it's an idea that is really efficient.

but if you have other opinions maybe you can perfect my ideas.

Offline BronzeCooper

+Info

« Reply #283 about: May 31, 2019, 06:48:44 AM »
I have a quastion to the managment what about IOS users will they have a mobile wallet later ...!?

Becouse i see the is no  a safe place for them to store their coin
If there is any plan for IOS users please provide us the information as their as part of Tau community and they face hard time in looking for a safe place to store the coin

This is a good idea, friend, because maybe not all of us use Android phones.

but maybe this takes a long time to make a Taucoin wallet on iOS.

Offline Emmauel

+Info

« Reply #284 about: May 31, 2019, 06:57:22 AM »
This is a good idea, friend, because maybe not all of us use Android phones.

but maybe this takes a long time to make a Taucoin wallet on iOS.

But i think same android mobile wallet can be used in IOS it just to allow it to be in IOS system  and IOS users can have a safe place to store their coin

Tags: #debate bounty