**Great news: TAU main net is on now | Enjoy!**

Author Topic: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months  (Read 10426 times)

Offline BronzeCooper

+Info

Re: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months
« Reply #285 about: May 31, 2019, 07:28:34 AM »
But i think same android mobile wallet can be used in IOS it just to allow it to be in IOS system  and IOS users can have a safe place to store their coin

I like your idea

but I think for the near future it is still not necessary, because the team must focus on developing the blockchain network in order to provide a stable network.
Tau Wallet : TMSwnuiXy8REhLw41bENF3bAxidqTdHhaH

Taucointalk

« Reply #285 about: May 31, 2019, 07:28:34 AM »

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

« Reply #286 about: June 01, 2019, 06:32:49 AM »
Answering questions: speed, transaction fee and TPS are balancing parts of the mainnet. As long as the blocks are filled up, the transaction fee market is effective to decide the right fee for the moment. we already observe the dynamic nature of the fee. Proof of Transactions is not a normal way of creating consensus. POW and POS seems more nature. However many successful ideas are not from normal way of thinking.
We basically bet on POT track, now we have a blockchain full of trx data, which is much better than most of chains that no trx over there. A blockchain with full of trx data can help build enough entropy which is the source of the randomness and security.
The current version is our first trial, thanks for all testing from community. We are relying on community and social media to promote us and keep community warm. As long as we are marching forward steady on the software development, the community will appreciate what we do comparing to other projects.
The current urgent tech issue is memory leakage on the mWallet and computing speed on verifying blocks on a cell phone, at some time we do not want to over load cell phone cpu. more math design is needed to keep it light and efficient.
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Offline Nadezda-37

+Info

« Reply #287 about: June 01, 2019, 09:32:20 AM »

Я перевела сегодня средства на майнер,но их не начислили (сколько времени занимает перевод)?

Offline Pochinkisniper

+Info

« Reply #288 about: June 05, 2019, 09:46:48 AM »
Hey Guys, I think everyone can't mine. Taking example of a beginner miner, who has got 100k TAU at his disposal , he wants to mine. He gained 100-200 mining power as per current standard transaction charges of 100-200 TAU,  by disposing off all his coins. He gained mining power , started mining. As per current standards he'll not be able get back his capital anytime soon.  What will be the case in the future. People are growing their mining power every single minute. After a year, mining powers will hit all time highs. Will a beginner miner be able to mine?
We can argue early birds will catch early worms, or early supporters beeds to be beneficial. But the concept of TAU is not like BTC.

The Concept of our coin is " TAU is a Crypto Coin to grow your wealth,  it is easy to mine on mobile phones"

Will that be fulfilled in this case scenario? Do we already have a plan to overcome that mining monopoly?  Kindly elaborate. :)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 09:57:18 AM by Sreeraj Sadanand »
My TAU address : TWQ2Lt1t7e7RevjPRq1dDcZk2e9KQzbEUh

Offline BronzeCooper

+Info

« Reply #289 about: June 06, 2019, 07:34:57 AM »
I think in the near future the team must fix the delay problem in sending coins.

Offline Koen

+Info

« Reply #290 about: June 06, 2019, 02:14:53 PM »
The android app needs a secure wallet backup method : by mnemonic, password protected file, etc.  Simply copying PK on android is bound to be stored / transmitted insecurely.

EDIT : might also be good for fresh install to be alerted of the importance of wallet backup.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 02:31:57 PM by Koen, Reason: additional suggestion »
TAU wallet : TV3DGvTX7DbmZvmxVMp15RYehWc7cqWzu3

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

« Reply #291 about: June 07, 2019, 10:04:16 AM »
Agree with Koen, we are at early stage to test out mobile mining, ipfs and sharing, the private security is a huge dev area for itself. I think more likely, we will leave that to the future development. In many bitcoin wallet, they do not show you the private, i think that is risky too, we need to give every information to users. Private key protection is still a growing area. Paraphase is risky too, there are ways to hacking out that. it is already happening.
The coin sending speed problem is in the scope of sharding. in recently version, we are fixing some sending issue caused by software.
We designed out mining reward coming from two source: block reward and participation reward. You do not need high mining power to get participation reward, as long as you are doing transaction in real, and people use those funds do things, you will be reward in participation reward. Block reward require higher mining power as always.
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Offline Pochinkisniper

+Info

« Reply #292 about: June 10, 2019, 07:16:17 AM »
I think we should make the mining rewards to 0 once the transfer occurs. Either create a mining wallet separately within the app or every time the mining rewards gets Transferred to main balance the mining rewards gets to 0. That way we can have an idea about how much is getting mined and how much we have to spend on mining power fron within the app.

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer

+Info

« Reply #293 about: June 10, 2019, 01:11:49 PM »
It was mentioned in this article https://medium.com/@davidwu_30530/technical-roadmap-for-tau-f180de7b3403, under Speed Up section, that, late this year sharding would have implemented to increase TPS.

But, seems like sharding will lead us into centralized network and hence, its no longer good for TAU as it has promised to be fully decentralized, yeah, I see the move towards the decentralized state.

My question is, will you now focus back in second layer 2 protocol and lightening network kind of ideas? If not, what should we expect from there?

Also I hove other concerns as far as TAU is co cerned!!! When?
1. White paper update/upgrade
2. Website Upgrade
3. TAUT coin wallet update, cuz it has display errors in the received tx logs, not showing at all

v1 to v1.2 of the mobile mining app preserved the statement that, only 5mb will be used by a miner in a day, but after the other updates of the app, to the recent one v1.6, daily data have hit 20mb+ per day (aside the upgrade fata), its more that expected, can you pls check out on this feature?

In all of your works, I appreciated, you made something unique, hope for more refinement of the mobile mining app as you promised.

Good luck team and all of us
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 09:52:41 AM by Kriptolab »
📌Kriptolab📌 
🏆TAU - True Asset Unit || The Decentralized Coin || An Experimental Proof of Transaction Coin On Mobile Mining || POT🏆

Offline John

+Info

« Reply #294 about: June 10, 2019, 04:24:26 PM »
I have suggestion to our coins:

Now we have two coin TauT (which is born during Tau testnet) and Taucoin.

And to the Tau community there some of people who hold all these two type of coins (Taut&Taucoin), and other people they only have Taucoin i thinks this is because of the time they know about Taucoin in general.

But my suggestion is at the future is better to have only one coin which will become the most important crypto coin, i think Taucoin it explain its self.

That means TauT which born during the  Taucoin Testnet  to be cancel at all and all people to hold only one coin Taucoin.

How this can be, dev have an idea at 1 Jan 2020 people can be able to convert TauT to Taucoin at this  ratio of 1:1.

If all people do that there we can see all people are hold Taucoin and that can make us to have only one coin at the future.

But i know this is not fast process can take time but can be done slowly at the end all will have one coin in our hand.

Offline BronzeCooper

+Info

« Reply #295 about: June 12, 2019, 04:09:07 AM »
It was mentioned in this article https://medium.com/@davidwu_30530/technical-roadmap-for-tau-f180de7b3403, under Speed Up section, that, late this year sharding would have implemented to increase TPS.

But, seems like sharding will lead us into centralized network and hence, its no longer good for TAU as it has promised to be fully decentralized, yeah, I see the move towards the decentralized state.

My question is, will you now focus back in second layer 2 protocol and lightening network kind of ideas? If not, what should we expect from there?

Also I hove other concerns as far as TAU is co cerned!!! When?
1. White paper update/upgrade
2. Website Upgrade
3. TAUT coin wallet update, cuz it has display errors in the received tx logs, not showing at all

v1 to v1.2 of the mobile mining app preserved the statement that, only 5mb will be used by a miner in a day, but after the other updates of the app, to the recent one v1.6, daily data have hit 20mb+ per day (aside the upgrade fata), its more that expected, can you pls check out on this feature?

In all of your works, I appreciated, you made something unique, hope for more refinement of the mobile mining app as you promised.

Good luck team and all of us

I think the developer should improve Taucoin's mobile mining application, because it still takes a lot of daily data, especially when synchronizing

Offline Pochinkisniper

+Info

« Reply #296 about: June 12, 2019, 05:41:03 AM »
Priority to mining history is what we need at this point. Although mining Income is enough, a detailed credit, debit history is necessary.

And when we send from our wallet to our wallet  itself, why only debit is shown? Why not credit?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 05:43:03 AM by Sreeraj Sadanand »

Offline Kad_G

+Info

« Reply #297 about: June 12, 2019, 12:36:53 PM »
Success  is not easy as we all know, but all thanks to the Taucoin dev team for this big step of success by Introducing  mobile mining to us, all thanks to you Team.

But  i have an idea to these Two coins which we have now because Technology is everything in success to any project like this.

Now we have two coin which are TauT which come from during Taucoin Testnet and Taucoin we all know that.

But what is my idea, if the aim of this project is to hold both these two coins  and to make them grow together i can ask dev team to reduce number of wallet.

Both TauT and Taucoin to be stored to one Mobile wallet but different Address.

How this can be.

If any one enter to that Mobile wallet can get two Address one for TauT and another for Taucoin but both to be written if is for TauT or Taucoin so that to avoid mixing to the people.

How it can be work

If any one need to send one of these coins either TauT or Taucoin he/she suppose to click on the place the coin is associated either TauT or Taucoin.That is about how to send.

About to receive, the one who need to receive one of these coins should chose right Address either Taut address  or Taucoin address.

Security Issues (Private key)

Because of having two Address to one wallet it doesn't mean to have two Private key also.Only one key its enough to hold two Addresses.

What is the aim of this

I thinks everyone already know the aim of having only single wallet but let me say.The aim is to reduce number of Mobile wallet to the same project

Hope dev Team can thinks about it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 12:38:39 PM by Kad_G »

Offline Pochinkisniper

+Info

« Reply #298 about: June 12, 2019, 07:32:15 PM »
I have a suggestion to TAU team,
We all know that people are competing for mining power, since mining powers are getting higher, it's harder for new miners to join. We need more miners. Everyone ,even the one's with low power should also be able to mine. I don't have a solution for that, I don't even know whether it's a problem in the first place.

Offline Trypto

+Info

« Reply #299 about: June 13, 2019, 02:29:13 PM »
Two weeks Im gone and this is what I am reading here. Anyway, congratulations to everyone who made it so far. Your contributions are highly appreciated by the team. And if it isn't obvious to everyone right now, the team is SO FOCUSED with the mobile mining improvement that they neglect and ignore other important factors too saying " TAU network security and stabilization" as priority over other stuff. And what other stuff are we looking for?

1. TAU website update. It looks old and a lot of stuff about TAUT as well, which bRings confusion to many newcomers.
2. TAUT website. Our dear 1st Chairman has a lot of time announcing update about the website. not cool.
3. Advertising. Bounties and ADs are not enough to get more new people. If I were to be honest, there are more spammers here.
4. Mid tier to high tier exchanges for TAUT. yes, this is GoodLife's position but no update in weeks makes it not good.
5. Roadmap update. We'd like to see an " exchange listing" on the roadmap. Dont say it is not priority. Give us a year instead.
6. A section for mobile app version updates information guide.
7. Conrmation and clarification of definition about Jan 1, 2020 taut-tau conversion
8. and much more...

Also I would like to add about the mobile mining app

1. There should be a way that low TAU holder can send tau at a reasonable fee.
2. There should be a limit on how many tx one address can send to his own address.
3. We should remove participant mining when someone sends TAU. It is just like reducing fees. Just reduce the fees. It's not called a reward, it's  a discount.
4. There should be a way for low mining power miners to harvest even a few fee from the block, even not from each block. This mining should be a "low barrier" not the opposite one.
5. Block synch should be "by wallet" and not "by phone". which means that even if I switched phone, as long as I have the wallet address it should be synched properly, especially for a miner wallet.
6. The main problem with TAU mobile mining is that ordinary wallet owners or airdrop participants have no  necessity to use the chain for transacion. There is no usecase for TAU yet. And the fact the we are using POT as consensus mechanism means we have to transact in order to mine or gain mining power. If you are seeing the numbers on the app right now, we are having less and less miners each week due to severe competition and lack of use case. One day, when the top mining power holder does not spam the network any longer , there'd be no longer txs  on the chain thus no more fees to harvest. Instead of spamming the network with self inflicted transactions, Team should make a viable use case for TAU.. payment, games, whatsover as long as it provides valid transaction to be included in the chain.

I believe there are more improVements to be made and we'll soon be seeing it weeks or months later

Again, the team is too focused on the tech and forgets that there are other things to do with the project. Maybe you can get a team to do what you can't do at the  meantime.
My TAUCOIN ADDRESS:

TR85asr2ZGWugo7mtCNHNieaqQFosdhHAb

Tags: #debate bounty