**Great news: TAU main net is on now | Enjoy!**

Author Topic: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months  (Read 12054 times)

Admin and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Emmauel

+Info

Re: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months
« Reply #300 about: June 14, 2019, 12:50:03 PM »
2. There should be a limit on how many tx one address can send to his own address.

I don't support you here friend i think it shouldn't matter what a person send in his/her own adress we all look forwad to gain more mining power and it comes to a time that we someone do transation with another person that friend can send him less coin than he sent to him wich cause more lose to a person so its best to send to your own adress and lose coin olny those of tx fee

Taucointalk

« Reply #300 about: June 14, 2019, 12:50:03 PM »

Offline Emmauel

+Info

« Reply #301 about: June 14, 2019, 12:56:58 PM »
Last Active: 2 hours ago
+Info

« Reply #296 about: 2 days ago »
Quote (selected)
Priority to mining history is what we need at this point. Although mining Income is enough, a detailed credit, debit history is necessary.

And when we send from our wallet to our wallet  itself, why only debit is shown? Why not credit?
« Last Edit: 2 days ago by Sreeraj Sadanand »

This is very true when send coin to your own adress olny debit is shown not credit why that..? As it give hard time for someone to know if coin have beed receved in his/her wallet

I suggest that both debit and credit should be shown  in transaction list when send coin to your own adress

Offline Emmauel

+Info

« Reply #302 about: June 14, 2019, 01:04:26 PM »
But my suggestion is at the future is better to have only one coin which will become the most important crypto coin, i think Taucoin it explain its self.

That means TauT which born during the  Taucoin Testnet  to be cancel at all and all people to hold only one coin Taucoin.

How this can be, dev have an idea at 1 Jan 2020 people can be able to convert TauT to Taucoin at this  ratio of 1:1.

If all people do that there we can see all people are hold Taucoin and that can make us to have only one coin at the future.

But i know this is not fast process can take time but can be done slowly at the end all will have one coin in our hand.
    Report to moderator     Logged
Like (2 people liked this)

We are all waiting for jan 2020 as  member who hold Taut and Tau will convert Taut to Tau at a ratio of 1:1  and will remain with TAUcoin for mobile mining .

I advise the managment to also creat some security in Tau wallet app as an app if possible so as to provide more safe to Tau holders .

Offline BronzeCooper

+Info

« Reply #303 about: June 15, 2019, 04:37:22 AM »
We are all waiting for jan 2020 as  member who hold Taut and Tau will convert Taut to Tau at a ratio of 1:1  and will remain with TAUcoin for mobile mining .

I advise the managment to also creat some security in Tau wallet app as an app if possible so as to provide more safe to Tau holders .

I think Tau's wallet is now safe.

what developers need to develop is how to make Taucoin wallets faster
Tau Wallet : TMSwnuiXy8REhLw41bENF3bAxidqTdHhaH

Offline Pochinkisniper

+Info

« Reply #304 about: June 15, 2019, 12:20:20 PM »
TAU mining is fair, but players are unfair and play rough

May i know ,
How late comers can mine?

Already we have less miners.

People on the top are hungry for more.

The one's down the list are suffering.

They are forced to quit without proper rewards

I don't see any point in mining the last 1000 blocks. I made that 33% transaction charge back. That's only what i made.

By income I'm 93rd

By Balance I'm 96th

By power I'm 59th

I'm not earning anything extra. Is TAU designed to reward top 20 miners only.

If we're following the same i can hold on to my TAU , if we have equal mining opportunity, then i can spend my 250k coins on mining power.

Look at my case

I had 260k TAU

I started mining.

I started spending on mining power

I have 185 mining power

Balance is 251k

5086 mined income

I haven't mined one block yet

The one i mined was rolled back.

Participation i get that's Only when i send a transaction. Otherwise i don't mine or participate in anything.

That's the 33%

Other than that i don't make anything

Past 2 days i haven't switched off mining

I haven't earned a penny other than 33% transaction charges

PS : I'm a long term supporter of TAU.  No matter what, I'll hold on to it. These aren't negative feedback. I'm informing what's happening down the tail. After all it's a community coin. Just using Freedom of expression. :)

Hopefully the mining inequality will be addressed. If at all it's a problem to start with.

Kudos to POT.
My TAU address : TWQ2Lt1t7e7RevjPRq1dDcZk2e9KQzbEUh

Offline BronzeCooper

+Info

« Reply #305 about: June 15, 2019, 01:53:26 PM »
I have a suggestion what if the development team to open some Explorer APIs like in the TAUT block explorer

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

« Reply #306 about: June 15, 2019, 07:28:25 PM »
Thanks for very kind input. Due to the bandwidth, we decided to focus on technology development only. What we are doing is an experiment on proof of transaction over mobile mining. Most of blockchain today does not have transactions. We have a lot of transactions on chain, which will show that is an effective mining and transfer market. As for TAUT, i will just leave it as is to the fans that i am sure who collects taut and build things over taut will get tremendous reward when tau mobile mining success.
The reducing of miner is because of our software bug. we are refining that. I believe we are the only project in the world doing mobile mining. This is good enough for marketing and referral information. I would like to see non-believers of mobile mining leaving the game so that our bandwidth is better spent on believers.
If you do believe "mobile mining" will be the main mining form in the future and tau is the only one, the answer of holding tau is very clear.
For some mining history statement and speed upgrade suggestions, that is very valuable, we will upgrade that along the way. but now the sync speed and ipfs is priority.
For tx spammers, i do not think they are bad, they are paying cost of those actions, and maintaining a effective fee of transaction, which is better. it is always hard for blockchain project to decide tx fee. Market is the best way to rely on.
For next week, we hope to get sync problem really solved.
In terms of bounty and airdrop, we will do that once technology is really there. I believe technology will speak for itself such as bitcoin. All of our precious resources shall be focusing on enhancing technology rather than pricing and advertising. For those projects without technology support, all the money spent will be wasted because people will find out and leave it anyway just like ETN, they never mention mobile mining any more, isn't that telling us anything? all the marketing and ads ETN spent on mobile mining is gone because no technology...
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Offline Koen

+Info

« Reply #307 about: June 15, 2019, 10:42:23 PM »
I've been trying to figure out why the app (android) sometimes stops syncing and refuses to restart syncing.  I can now replicate the following issue :
1. Stop mining, power down app, close app from tasklist & reboot device.
2. Start app, start mining & wait for it to fully sync.

3. Get different WAN IP (switch wifi router, turn on VPN, etc).
4. As soon as a new blockchain height is reached, watch it FAIL to sync.

5. Go back to original WAN IP.  (No need for stopping / rebooting.)
6. It starts to sync again automatically.

Being mobile devices, changing networks is quite common.  I think the app must be made able to handle this.
TAU wallet : TV3DGvTX7DbmZvmxVMp15RYehWc7cqWzu3

Offline BronzeCooper

+Info

« Reply #308 about: June 19, 2019, 02:17:11 PM »
I think if a mobile mining application takes up maximum resources when synchronizing maybe it will speed up the synchronization time

Offline ttly

+Info

« Reply #309 about: June 21, 2019, 12:53:27 AM »
maybe if the developer promotes Tauworks it will increase the popularity of taucoin

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer

+Info

« Reply #310 about: June 21, 2019, 06:19:41 AM »
maybe if the developer promotes Tauworks it will increase the popularity of taucoin
It is my great hope that TAUwork will come to be strong when TAU tech is ready, stable and fully functional.

It is not abandoned by the way, it highly depends on the tech of of TAU itself, so I hope one day freelancers will receive payment via TAUcoin as the first currency to offer payment in crypto.
 I personally waiting for ipfs native integration and serve less wallet to come into real world application
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 06:59:14 AM by Kriptolab »
📌Kriptolab📌 
🏆TAU - True Asset Unit || The Decentralized Coin || An Experimental Proof of Transaction Coin On Mobile Mining || POT🏆

Offline Emmauel

+Info

« Reply #311 about: June 22, 2019, 05:41:29 AM »
Two weeks Im gone and this is what I am reading here. Anyway, congratulations to everyone who made it so far. Your contributions are highly appreciated by the team. And if it isn't obvious to everyone right now, the team is SO FOCUSED with the mobile mining improvement that they neglect and ignore other important factors too saying " TAU network security and stabilization" as priority over other stuff. And what other stuff are we looking for?

1. TAU website update. It looks old and a lot of stuff about TAUT as well, which bRings confusion to many newcomers.
2. TAUT website. Our dear 1st Chairman has a lot of time announcing update about the website. not cool.
3. Advertising. Bounties and ADs are not enough to get more new people. If I were to be honest, there are more spammers here.
4. Mid tier to high tier exchanges for TAUT. yes, this is GoodLife's position but no update in weeks makes it not good.
5. Roadmap update. We'd like to see an " exchange listing" on the roadmap. Dont say it is not priority. Give us a year instead.
6. A section for mobile app version updates information guide.
7. Conrmation and clarification of definition about Jan 1, 2020 taut-tau conversion
8. and much more...

Also I would like to add about the mobile mining app

1. There should be a way that low TAU holder can send tau at a reasonable fee.
2. There should be a limit on how many tx one address can send to his own address.
3. We should remove participant mining when someone sends TAU. It is just like reducing fees. Just reduce the fees. It's not called a reward, it's  a discount.
4. There should be a way for low mining power miners to harvest even a few fee from the block, even not from each block. This mining should be a "low barrier" not the opposite one.
5. Block synch should be "by wallet" and not "by phone". which means that even if I switched phone, as long as I have the wallet address it should be synched properly, especially for a miner wallet.
6. The main problem with TAU mobile mining is that ordinary wallet owners or airdrop participants have no  necessity to use the chain for transacion. There is no usecase for TAU yet. And the fact the we are using POT as consensus mechanism means we have to transact in order to mine or gain mining power. If you are seeing the numbers on the app right now, we are having less and less miners each week due to severe competition and lack of use case. One day, when the top mining power holder does not spam the network any longer , there'd be no longer txs  on the chain thus no more fees to harvest. Instead of spamming the network with self inflicted transactions, Team should make a viable use case for TAU.. payment, games, whatsover as long as it provides valid transaction to be incluAgain, the team is too focused on the tech and forgets that there are other things to do with the project. Maybe you can get a team to do what you can't do at the  meantime.

You have say great this my friend i support you

Offline Emmauel

+Info

« Reply #312 about: June 22, 2019, 05:44:55 AM »
I think if a mobile mining application takes up maximum resources when synchronizing maybe it will speed up the synchronization time

With  this new version 1.9.0.1 the synchronization speed is very fast great thanks to the managment for that development i see to fast meve as a sec sobits just your mobile to have high network

Tau to the MOON

Offline Emmauel

+Info

« Reply #313 about: June 22, 2019, 05:50:50 AM »
It is my great hope that TAUwork will come to be strong when TAU tech is ready, stable and fully functional.

It is not abandoned by the way, it highly depends on the tech of of TAU itself, so I hope one day freelancers will receive payment via TAUcoin as the first currency to offer payment in crypto.
 I personally waiting for ipfs native integration and serve less wallet to come into real world application

Yeah i agree with you "great teqn" will take us far .
And i think we share hope about Tau ,Tau will reach a point to offer payment in crypto ąs for that it will have high value and high demand for people

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

« Reply #314 about: June 22, 2019, 12:09:55 PM »
Keon, the wifi network problem is far complex, since mobile phone operates differently from PC. it constantly change and shutdown wife and cause data sync error. Screen sleeping also cause network idle. As a mining app, it is important to stay on active. we are doing several things to achieve that. it is kind of "tom and jerry" now to get good user experiences with network including we have to do many handshakes with network to keep network on.
The current version is stable in sync, although we are still enhance it.
Kriptolab, we have not planned 2nd tier solution. I think lightning network has proved it, it is not hard for us to add that. I think we will relay on 2nd tier to settle the speed issue, on the main settlement layer, security is still the key. ETH is about releasing POS in Jan, that will be a big thing for POT and POS world. we can get some good sanity check on how eth handles long range attack.
For data consumption, when it is stabled on sync, it only consume less then 5m, the first sync will cost 100m for now.
The dev will keep on enhance the wallet functions and IPFS integration.
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Tags: #debate bounty