**Great news: TAU main net is on now | Enjoy!**

Author Topic: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months  (Read 13424 times)

Offline Muxa84

+Info

Re: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months
« Reply #390 about: August 15, 2019, 02:11:13 PM »
Can you modify the increase power function? when I confirm, it doesn't work as it should. When requested with the App, the transaction is recorded but not processed. The total balance is not reduced when you return to the "send&receive" tab.

Still it would be great to make a purchase of a few Power. Let's say I need to buy 10 Power, I specify it in a separate tab and it is processed the next 10 blocks in a row. At the same time for each new Power will be reduced or increased by a certain % (% need to think)

Taucointalk

« Reply #390 about: August 15, 2019, 02:11:13 PM »

Offline Steven

+Info

« Reply #391 about: August 16, 2019, 06:05:07 AM »
If participation reward will be removed, what will comprise the new  mining economy?

Will the TAUT app wallet holders also convert their TAUT into taucoins? I believe there are more app wallet holders than web wallet holders due to the fact the the team advised transfers when the hacking incident occured. Or was it an inside job to reflect at the conversion?

Will branch chain be not implemented yet?

Has the Foundation's TAUT also been converted to TAUcoins? So does that mean that the Foundation will get 36% of TAUcoin instead of 18%?

How much TAU will the "Long Crypto" project cost for 1 eth to be "longed"?

Are we expecting an app update every week? Or at least every 2 weeks?

Offline otakuhq

+Info

« Reply #392 about: August 16, 2019, 08:27:50 AM »
I think we should raise the self-power functions be abolished because the function is only slowing the transaction and would create the spam on the blockchain network thereby inhibiting the transaction process

Offline Lycan

+Info

« Reply #393 about: August 16, 2019, 10:47:31 AM »
I love the developments happening and it seems that we are closer to our goal. But whenever we are almost there, we suddenly have another goal to accomplish and the lists go on and on. First we have tau and tau-x, then we have tau monopoly and tauwork.

People are asking for an exchange and p2p groups was born. Wadax was introduced, yet ut just died immediately along with the other taut exchanges. When mobile mining was ready, we have ipfs, and when it wasnt even implemented yet, we have the tree / branch chain model, which was eventually cancelled/delayed until further notice. Then the 3ways to mine was called off again. Now there's only one. And more miners are not going to get any rewards because of this.

Then came the conversion. But it was limited to web wallet holders which was also counter-advised when theres was a breach on the web security. The team should not have opened it yet while everyone cannot convert at all.

I guess everyone is trying to suggest is that the team should focus first one theme, one project, one problem at a time before coming to another. Although we know that we are at the experimental stage, the team is giving promises to the community that are not achieved on time or either canceled and delayed and it makes the community confused. The worst effect is that most do not participate in mining, referral and debate. One reason is that the lack of focus of the team.

Now we have the defi project "long crypto".

Suggestion: create a windows/linux wallet first, make a QR code for faster payment/transfer methog, improve ipfs, secure the network.

Let's do one work at a time. Let's reach one goal at a time.

Offline otakuhq

+Info

« Reply #394 about: August 16, 2019, 10:59:48 AM »
I love the developments happening and it seems that we are closer to our goal. But whenever we are almost there, we suddenly have another goal to accomplish and the lists go on and on. First we have tau and tau-x, then we have tau monopoly and tauwork.

People are asking for an exchange and p2p groups was born. Wadax was introduced, yet ut just died immediately along with the other taut exchanges. When mobile mining was ready, we have ipfs, and when it wasnt even implemented yet, we have the tree / branch chain model, which was eventually cancelled/delayed until further notice. Then the 3ways to mine was called off again. Now there's only one. And more miners are not going to get any rewards because of this.

Then came the conversion. But it was limited to web wallet holders which was also counter-advised when theres was a breach on the web security. The team should not have opened it yet while everyone cannot convert at all.

I guess everyone is trying to suggest is that the team should focus first one theme, one project, one problem at a time before coming to another. Although we know that we are at the experimental stage, the team is giving promises to the community that are not achieved on time or either canceled and delayed and it makes the community confused. The worst effect is that most do not participate in mining, referral and debate. One reason is that the lack of focus of the team.

Now we have the defi project "long crypto".

Suggestion: create a windows/linux wallet first, make a QR code for faster payment/transfer methog, improve ipfs, secure the network.

Let's do one work at a time. Let's reach one goal at a time.
I agree with your idea to make a QR code to speed up transactions, but I do not agree if you make a linux wallet because TAU is purely for mobile phones not for computers

Offline mochacrypto

+Info

« Reply #395 about: August 16, 2019, 04:24:23 PM »
I have a suggestion, What if after IPFS has been developed it is better for the developer to provide multi-threading options, it seems like this will be good because IPFS + MULTI-THREADING will give a very fast transaction speed

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

« Reply #396 about: August 16, 2019, 07:17:41 PM »
It is interesting to me as well on why tx fee is keep on increasing. It has some game features in it, that guess. :-> servokot
Muxa, we are counting on mobile device can support multi gig blockchain and tb level in 10 years. Betting on mobile device power increasing is what we start with. IPFS will increase burden on mobile phone, but we are handing that now on the dev. I think your power purchasing idea is interesting. We shall allow wallet to AI increase power given budget set by user. Love this idea.
Steven, we are enabling DAO function TAU, that is much bigger incentive for holders and miners. DAO will share the profit of defi smart contract. We have limited dev resource, so focus on DAO for now than branch. I think TAU mainnet will be used a DAO chain in the future, many DAO project will use our functions on TAU and simple smart contract. Basically ETH and EOS DAO is too expensive to maintain the gas. Foundation will always keep us low as 18%, which i believe is the most healthy for all. That is a win -win plan. We donot know the detail of Defi yet, we are working on those. We will update app hopefully each week to adding exciting functions. Imaging we do this for years to come, the mobile mining will be established left or right.
Lycan, i realize that we are working on too many fronts. That is what we called a technology venture. I truly think this time, mobile mining DAO on Defi will be successful.
For IPFS, it is a developing platform as well, but that is the future. We have to embrace it from now. Thanks for staying with us on these frontiers exploration.
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Offline Muxa84

+Info

« Reply #397 about: August 17, 2019, 02:39:33 AM »
Basically ETH and EOS DAO is too expensive to maintain the gas.
why not use IOST writing smart contracts. IOST is built on javascript https://developers.iost.io/docs/en/3-smart-contract/ContractStart.html

Offline servokot

+Info

« Reply #398 about: August 18, 2019, 08:00:20 AM »
It would be convenient to have a Favorites section in Payments for frequently used addresses (with the ability to give them unique names) and custom payment templates
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 08:15:47 AM by servokot »
TAU  TVB4XTPnCWpJCBBUnFAdr4rH9e5cKEnjYw

Offline Digital Platform

+Info

« Reply #399 about: August 19, 2019, 06:43:46 PM »
It would be convenient to have a Favorites section in Payments for frequently used addresses (with the ability to give them unique names) and custom payment templates

This type of features are just for lazy peeps, there are existing cache that allow you to use the recent address.
Send me some love!

TAU ADD: TE2s1jgULPvLaSgJpYKakeVFU2LJfdSkrS

Offline Digital Platform

+Info

« Reply #400 about: August 19, 2019, 06:52:34 PM »
It is interesting to me as well on why tx fee is keep on increasing. It has some game features in it, that guess. :-> servokot
Muxa, we are counting on mobile device can support multi gig blockchain and tb level in 10 years. Betting on mobile device power increasing is what we start with. IPFS will increase burden on mobile phone, but we are handing that now on the dev. I think your power purchasing idea is interesting. We shall allow wallet to AI increase power given budget set by user. Love this idea.
Steven, we are enabling DAO function TAU, that is much bigger incentive for holders and miners. DAO will share the profit of defi smart contract. We have limited dev resource, so focus on DAO for now than branch. I think TAU mainnet will be used a DAO chain in the future, many DAO project will use our functions on TAU and simple smart contract. Basically ETH and EOS DAO is too expensive to maintain the gas. Foundation will always keep us low as 18%, which i believe is the most healthy for all. That is a win -win plan. We donot know the detail of Defi yet, we are working on those. We will update app hopefully each week to adding exciting functions. Imaging we do this for years to come, the mobile mining will be established left or right.
Lycan, i realize that we are working on too many fronts. That is what we called a technology venture. I truly think this time, mobile mining DAO on Defi will be successful.
For IPFS, it is a developing platform as well, but that is the future. We have to embrace it from now. Thanks for staying with us on these frontiers exploration.

Finally TAU is on mainnet! Great and nice news. Looking in the future, how can the team assure that the transaction will stay at its level?

Lets take 10 years as an example, over the period of time to win a transaction / go thru your transaction (win the block) is to increase tau fee.
Cool such a big advantage to all miners increasing TAU fee and congrats to all early users who were able to spam non stop day and night. They can relax and let low balance suffer on high fee's.

Imagine seeing tau after 10yrs? What will be the transaction fee? Will the value of tau to the transaction fee will be reasonable? the circulation is less which is around 2.1b if im not mistaken. quarter are already distributed. Now lets take this to the market perspective (If tau reach 1$ each) would you mind spending lets say after 10yrs of 300 TAU just only for 1 transaction? ofc not, then why do we allow this such kind of spam that take advantage of others.

Does it make sense? Please educate me.
Send me some love!

Offline Digital Platform

+Info

« Reply #401 about: August 19, 2019, 06:59:42 PM »
I have a suggestion, What if after IPFS has been developed it is better for the developer to provide multi-threading options, it seems like this will be good because IPFS + MULTI-THREADING will give a very fast transaction speed

Great google give you such opinion, do you know TAU is mobile mining? Its a great idea or technique to improve the overall efficiency of "CPU" with hardware multi-threading. Then that means this only improve the computer architecture code consisting entirely of its subroutine.

Anyway, such a good point but not technically for mobile  :)
Send me some love!

Offline Muxa84

+Info

« Reply #402 about: August 20, 2019, 02:36:01 PM »
Imagine seeing tau after 10yrs? What will be the transaction fee?
In my vision, the transaction fee should not go up and should depend on the active miners and the number of transactions in the network. In 10 years it will be seen, more than once will correct the code.

Offline Digital Platform

+Info

« Reply #403 about: August 20, 2019, 05:43:19 PM »
In my vision, the transaction fee should not go up and should depend on the active miners and the number of transactions in the network. In 10 years it will be seen, more than once will correct the code.

You cannot control the transaction fee, miners will always go above others fee to win a block. This TAU game is more on fee war.

Mining isn't that profitable either transacting payment using tau is not recommended in a long run.

We are in early stage, but view the market and block size and congestion of the network. We are still far.

I thank you!
Send me some love!

Offline Muxa84

+Info

« Reply #404 about: August 21, 2019, 06:15:14 AM »

Tags: #debate bounty