**Great news: TAU main net is on now | Enjoy!**

Author Topic: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months  (Read 24007 times)

Offline masrizki88

+Info

Re: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months
« Reply #615 about: February 01, 2020, 04:04:33 PM »
I am sure that in the future Taucoin will definitely become a useful coin in the future.

when compared to Bitcoin he uses a computer mining system with very high computing and requires a lot of capital, and the number of miners is not as much as mobile miners.

This Coin will be useful in the future because users can mine Coins mobile and do not require such a high Computing power compared to Bitcoin.

not only that Taucoin also has a decentralized forum that can be an attraction of its own and at the same time become the uniqueness of this community so that we can create anonymous and fast transactions.
Taucoin Wallet : TRC4Ga2AWuynk3fJKtE9RdgYqE2RfjGypY

Taucointalk

« Reply #615 about: February 01, 2020, 04:04:33 PM »

Offline hendihartono

+Info

« Reply #616 about: February 01, 2020, 04:31:45 PM »
if Taucoin implements the multithreading option on every cellphone then this is a very good step because each cellphone can receive more transactions and can process it quickly.

if all technology implementations have been completed, of course, the estimated time needed is very long and of course the members of this community have developed rapidly so that the demand for transactions also increases.

Although it is equipped with IPFS and Sharding technology, still if transactions accumulate will make the blockchain network slow.

therefore, if the developer creates a multithreading feature on the mobile miner application, each mobile miner can mine more and of course will further accelerate the Taucoin blockchain network.

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

« Reply #617 about: February 01, 2020, 08:18:31 PM »
ATJ - TAU is yet listed on major exchange, the way to trade taucoin is through p2p telegram channels.
Habili4u - thank you. We are fully funded for tech dev and promotion. We are keeping silent in current dev stage, once our apps works well, we will surely market it.
Lycan - I like your idea, but the virus and china spring new year delayed our development. We are working on it now, i guess it will be around end of feb.
Double - the content on the forum is unlimited due to ipfs platform, a 100g byte content can be placed on blockchain by just 32 bytes hash string. This is how beautiful it is. We will allow some summary of the message on chain, but major content is on ipfs.
Bear - i am a long term player. The most efficient time to do promotion is when product is truly ready. As you can see on our github, we are moving forward in daily basis.
Cable - Honestly, i think the immutable voice is more important than assets. It is day to day relating to our work and life.
Fattah - your insight is accurate on dforum can actually make virus info more transaprant and not causing panic. I do not think the virus is that threatening, but the fear and panic are more contagious. The only way to remove fear and panic is not by medical community but by us - information community.
Masrizki - dForum is actually our main application. It is very different in core from anything we have seen in the market. We are truly serverless on ipfs network.
Hendihartono - we will support multi-thread mobile mining on multiple branch chains for sure.
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Offline Cable Media

+Info

« Reply #618 about: February 08, 2020, 06:18:55 AM »
TAU can't promise you heaven, but the core team is doing this bigtime. If you know DeFi and IPFS, this will be inplemented in TAU, in short TAU will be another demand project in the future. TAU can be mode of payment, social media, content makeslr, streaming site, forest of chains, and so much more.

Offline Lycan

+Info

« Reply #619 about: February 08, 2020, 12:34:53 PM »
What could be the reason for failing to sync may times whenever mine stopped synching?
Sometimes I have to wait for days before it starts synching again or if I have no other option,
I will just reset the verify button and start synching from ZERO.

Is there a certain condition for this?
I use android 9 phone as well.

Offline Double

+Info

« Reply #620 about: February 08, 2020, 12:57:51 PM »
TAU cannot be used as payment as its speed is not fast enough to compete with other more convenient methods like paypal and others. However we can use TAU for dapps and dforum and other decentralized platforms.
I think TAU has other specialty unlike bitcoin and eth and for that I can see a great future with it. We as a community need to support this project for as long as we can.

Offline Fattah99

+Info

« Reply #621 about: February 08, 2020, 03:40:15 PM »
By the time the decentralization forum had been developed I hoped the developer would add features such as being able to send more file types such as .pdf and .docx
  so this forum can be useful to the general public and can be used by everyone without exception.

And also at the time of our release we also had to massively promote this decentralization forum because this was a unique thing that might never have been developed by any party.
Tau Wallet : THfmU2hbstpmmMdn91ReB82zYqqqz2dqHK

Offline masrizki88

+Info

« Reply #622 about: February 08, 2020, 03:44:25 PM »
We need to revive TauT!

In my opinion, this platform is already very good, it's just that the leader is running away from his job.

If only the platform was revived, we would give hope to this platform again.  And also open up opportunities for exchanges in the market besides that we can also re-enable TauT coins.

Offline hendihartono

+Info

« Reply #623 about: February 08, 2020, 03:47:37 PM »
If in the future the transaction will increase very rapidly while the delivery time of Taucoin is still not consistent of course this is a big problem.

This is a big problem that we have to face together, which is inconsistent free and also inconsistent delivery times. I think the developer needs to overcome this serious problem because if it is not resolved, this problem will continue to continue and will not be controlled.

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

« Reply #624 about: February 09, 2020, 04:26:10 AM »
I am editing more content into this article to discuss ideas on multiple technology features, welcome everyone to check and feedback.
Cable - thanks. Please ask questions and technical comments as always.
Lycan - multiple network error could cause this. Can you provide us your log file under your tau-mobile folder. You can send log file to us in telegram TAU group @tc or @imorpheus. We are not fixing bugs on current app. Focus is on the new app, which is much different. We rewrite the entire code based on ethereum and ipfs go.
Double - permission-less blockchain is not technically scaled for daily or instant payment. To achieve finality of one transaction, a permission-less environment needs longer time to settle and larger storage of history on many nodes to comply. BTC is currently viewed as digital gold than electronic cash. Ethereum 1.0 is a decentralized asset registration system in my view, while 2.0 is still far from ready.  TAU is targeting our future into social media than asset management.
Fattah99 - we will add many formats into the blockchain and ipfs, blockchain app like TAU is an index system for ipfs, so we need to add many formats.
Masrizki - TAUT is an PC based system. I am waiting to see new leadership to take up that as well.
Hendihartono - Our fee is designed in dynamic style, this is determined by supply and demand. Deliver time is more critical so that we developed the block tree to solve this issue by enabling multiple branches.
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Offline Cable Media

+Info

« Reply #625 about: February 15, 2020, 05:19:34 AM »
The  problem with TAU mobile mining is that ordinary wallet owners or airdrop participants have no  necessity to use the chain for transacion. There is no usecase for TAU yet. And the fact the we are using POT as consensus mechanism means we have to transact in order to mine or gain mining power. If you are seeing the numbers on the app right now, we are having less and less miners each week due to severe competition and lack of use case. One day, when the top mining power holder does not spam the network any longer , there'd be no longer txs  on the chain thus no more fees to harvest. Instead of spamming the network with self inflicted transactions, Team should make a viable use case for TAU.. payment, games, whatsover as long as it provides valid transaction to be included in the chain.

Offline Lycan

+Info

« Reply #626 about: February 16, 2020, 01:15:18 PM »
With regards to community-based social media, each community will highly influence their certain areas of community. If I see it correctly,  a shoe-based community may have more than 1 forum such as leather shoes and rubber shoes would be a different and separate forum. Furthermore, each typical type of shoe still does have more brands that can be considered as another forum such as nike, adidas, fila, puma, vans etc... The list can be never ending.

Offline Double

+Info

« Reply #627 about: February 16, 2020, 01:16:29 PM »
Branch chain and its subsequent forums will be endless in quantity for reasons that aside from being decentralized, also permissionless.

Have you envisioned that even those with little or no technical background could participate on this dforum tech?
Any community can arise even at a young age when children starts to group themselves and accepts any form of currency for as long as it suits their community standards. Likewise, in the very same manner, branchchain could also be flooded with "trivial" communities only to fit in the category.  Should we enforce a qualification for any community or forum or branchchain builder? If not, why?

Offline Fattah99

+Info

« Reply #628 about: February 16, 2020, 02:58:45 PM »
I think the development of a decentralized forum will make a revolution in the community.

Thus everyone in the community can think critically and express opinions freely without interference from any party.  The Decentralized Forum also allows the taucoin community to continue to grow very quickly.

I hope that the development of the decentralized forum is completed quickly so that it can be used by many people and can help many people out there and also make the taucoin community grow
Tau Wallet : THfmU2hbstpmmMdn91ReB82zYqqqz2dqHK

Offline masrizki88

+Info

« Reply #629 about: February 16, 2020, 03:31:43 PM »
A little suggestion from me that the speed of Taucoin transactions must be increased immediately.

When the decentralized forum has been developed, the speed of the transaction must also be increased because the smoothness of the forum in the central also affects the speed of the transaction so that if it is not developed it will have an impact on the slowdown of a transaction.

Inconsistent transaction costs also become a significant problem in the future so developers must also consider this problem so that in the future a fatal problem does not occur.