Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet

Author Topic: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months  (Read 26910 times)

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

Re: "Proof of Transaction" consensus debate - 10 million TAU 12 months
« Reply #645 about: March 13, 2020, 06:06:40 PM »
i agree, let's see how things going. taucoins are precious, we need to make sure it is well spent. this debate has run for more than a year now. it is good and fun.
maybe we can resume this debate on dforum and vote over there to test the dforum voting function and see how spam going on dforum.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 06:09:15 PM by imorpheus »
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Taucointalk

« Reply #645 about: March 13, 2020, 06:06:40 PM »

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author

+Info

« Reply #646 about: March 13, 2020, 06:09:37 PM »
What if our community provides many mobile apps a service via the "share" button, to make a piece of information undeletable on the mobile blockchain.
For example, in an android note app, click the share and choose "undeletable publish" into tau blockchain and shown in dForum. Or, in an address-book app, right click a contact to "undeletable save" into blockchain with encryption; only you can view it.
i think this is a unique and might become a basic services to mobile phone users from TAU community, the "undeletability on a mobile mining blockchain" . Welcome each member to give me feedback on this idea.
I think many people are concerned about their information deleted by some admins or self negligence.
iMorpheus

Offline EnzioAuditore

+Info

« Reply #647 about: March 14, 2020, 03:31:03 PM »
What if our community provides many mobile apps a service via the "share" button, to make a piece of information undeletable on the mobile blockchain.
For example, in an android note app, click the share and choose "undeletable publish" into tau blockchain and shown in dForum. Or, in an address-book app, right click a contact to "undeletable save" into blockchain with encryption; only you can view it.
i think this is a unique and might become a basic services to mobile phone users from TAU community, the "undeletability on a mobile mining blockchain" . Welcome each member to give me feedback on this idea.
I think many people are concerned about their information deleted by some admins or self negligence.

It seems that the spam problem is always in every platform. And everyone can do that easily. Let's just see in the future whether the spam problem can be resolved in a decentralized forum. I also hope that spam can disappear there.
TAU Wallet : TDcNRYVRFmMg8neGGYuqhwsHmCHf2pMNv6

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author

+Info

« Reply #648 about: March 14, 2020, 05:06:36 PM »
the nature of spam is no cost involved. in crypto dforum, every message needs coins to drive, it should be much reduced. we hope so. but we will see how things going, also we designed spam detection function at user's disposal to block spammer on their own app.
iMorpheus

Offline Kapkan7729

+Info

« Reply #649 about: March 14, 2020, 05:20:19 PM »
Since this is a decentralized forum, everything that is sent cannot be deleted, so it is strongly recommended to provide a confirmation feature before sending a message
Tau Wallet : TXc7pYBMP8tBebmBysZyGMKTGrnUBwKYdA

Offline DiamondSaphire

+Info

« Reply #650 about: March 14, 2020, 05:24:38 PM »
After the decentral forum has been completely developed, the good will start thinking about what topics will be discussed there as examples of regional discussion topics for several countries.
Tau Wallet : TNWjMzLDsj6VYwLkacceduz85RfyKx8YFL