**Great news: TAU main net is on now | Enjoy!**

Author Topic: Moderators Responsibilities!  (Read 67 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
  • @Dev

+Info

Moderators Responsibilities!
« about: January 26, 2019, 05:22:21 PM »

Guidelines/rules for the entire forum are placed to fulfil a particluar purpose, and the job of moderators is to keep the forum operating for its intended purpose. All moderation action is to that end.

As a Taucointalk forum moderator you are entitled and responsible to help grow it into one of the the best and largest  Blockchain communities in the world. As a moderator in the forum you are helping foster a safe, healthy, fun and helpful community.

The following are what to do as moderator.

📌Be reasonable
📌Help new users feel welcomed
📌Guide and help new and/or confused members under a particular discussion.
📌Add relevant and helpful comments to the discussion threads.
📌Encourage others and lead by example, show others how to contribute positively to the community by being.
📌Make sure the  forum guidelines are upheld.
📌Report abuse and emergency issues to forum admin.
📌Communicate  to and support other moderators, try to reach a consensus before speaking “officially” to users.
📌Before making a comment or taking harsh measures of any kind, please remember that this person could be your grandpa, or your niece. We have newbies/learners from all backgrounds and ages and need to be sensitive and respectful when interacting with others.
📌Try to respond to the other mods as quickly as possible.
📌Meet with TAUcoin or Taucointalk forum staff occasionally.

As a forum moderator, you have the role and responsibility to stay aware and be accountable for your contributions in this space. As a leader, you are representing TAUcoin, Taucointalk forum and their community.

As a Taucointalk forum moderator:

✋I accept and promise to follow all the above guidelines.
✋I agree to take action as specified by the  Taucointalk forum moderator Guidelines.
✋I agree to abide by the  assined tasks and actions required by my role as a moderator to uphold the quality and healthy of the forum and of its information.
✋I also understand that I can request for a change (or changed) in leadership if I recognize (or recognized with) any toxic behaviors such as spam, continuous conflict, or a stop in participation.

Taucointalk

Moderators Responsibilities!
« about: January 26, 2019, 05:22:21 PM »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
  • @Dev

+Info

Re: Moderators Responsibilities!
« Reply #1 about: January 28, 2019, 09:01:57 AM »
I have made some changes in the forum. 

-I have reduced unnecessary local mods ( we will keep maximum 2 local mods in every local section)

[Note: in future when we will have more good active local mod in every local section, Global mod can't be a local mod anymore but the local section will have only 2 local mod then]

I want all global mod please take care of your local moderator. It's your responsibility. Train and guide them, also develop your local section with them.

- I have assigned our global mods in various forum section based on their interest, experience, contribution and expertise. Almost every global mods have responsibility for 3-4 sections in the forum. I hope you will like it and take the responsibility.
At least 1 hour a day in total is enough to check the forum activities.

[ please note your section name by own]

thanks.

Tags: