Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet

Author Topic: [Offer] Translations Englisch-German & Help to understand German documents  (Read 15 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline CarolineCora Weiß

• Topic Author

+Info

Translations Englisch-German & Help to understand German documents
« about: February 19, 2020, 09:56:50 AM »

Hi,

I think I will see some more action around TAU -
and it looks like I will have to try adding some more by myself... ;)

I am an 31j. Punkrock-Chaos from Berlin (Germany) and I will offer anyone who need such kind of help to translate these horrible
German Gouvernment Dokuments 
for him..also explaining what they mean..

or maybe you need to fill in some forms and lists for start working here ? No problem.. with some guidance you get the right words for it! 

Never again searching for the reason why the german government ever sounds like they wanna take your money , your soul..and btw asking if you could colour your pets green and pink ;)

Just write me a message -
try explaining about which part of our "worldwide leading in being complicated - burocrazy" you are getting crazy >
or which other help you may need..also translating for Apps (preferring Games!) > just the way from Englisch to German or correcting already translated files if you don't wanna read comments about using google translator for your data-made darlings :)
And don't worry > Grammar in German isn't such a shaked up puzzle when I'm writing.. Maybe that's the reason for my offer of  translating apps and games only one way.

Amount of TAU - depends on amount of time and patience it needs.. you can add an offer and I will tell you if it's ok at this rate.

...btw if you need my services for a not just starting  commercial project.. or for a game with ingame purchase : 
Helping to earn some other "outta TAU"- courrencys  shall also bring some of them for me too ;) 
first contact only via private message here in forum > don't wanna need to collect a bigger spamfolder as it's needes  ;D

Taucointalk

Translations Englisch-German & Help to understand German documents
« about: February 19, 2020, 09:56:50 AM »

Tags: