Home T-Work Bounty Wallet

Author Topic: Rules for traders!  (Read 75 times)

Online Admin

• Administrator
  • @Dev
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Taucointalk | Revenue Sharing Crypto Forum
Rules for traders!
« on: October 22, 2018, 07:35:36 AM »
Taucointalk is offering assistance to small traders. Sometimes it becomes necessary to exchange a small amount urgently. Taucointalk is a community of crypto enthusiast. I believe that there most people who are interested to exchange their small currency. But they can't do it due to cost or exchanger don't offer this small amount of exchange.

Here we have a trading group and a trusted trading system which will help you to do trade with them. You can see a trader profile and their recent trade on their profile with feedback.

Rules of Buyer/seller:

- firstly, If any buyer/seller wants to buy/sell a certain amount he/she has to post a buy/sell thread with details in the trading section of Buy Taucoin/Sell Taucoin/ Other digital currency as per their interested section.

- Secondly, after negotiation between buyer and seller, you both have to use Forum escrow service. here you will get details about how to use escrow service ---> https://taucointalk.org/index.php?topic=996.0

- Thirdly, provide feedback to each other of your trading profile. If the trade is successful, then provide positive feedback to each other. I will approve the feedback after the investigation.

-Finally, the Forum will not be responsible if you don't follow the rules or don't use forum escrow service. In this case, you can do your own trading at your own risk without taking help of escrow service.

By this way, you both party can trade safely. But i will suggest not to trade more than 100 USD in a single transaction.

If anyone wants to interested to trade more than that just pm me.

So, Happy trading with each other.

[ Note: I will not take any risk if both of you don't follow the rules of trading]

If you don't understand the rule PM me.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:52:10 AM by Admin »

Taucointalk

Rules for traders!
« on: October 22, 2018, 07:35:36 AM »