Author Topic: THE PRICE OF 1TAU  (Read 224 times)

Offline vncntluv

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 60
    • View Profile
THE PRICE OF 1TAU
« on: October 25, 2018, 01:53:54 PM »
The first question new taucoin owner/member asks is what is the exchange rate of 1TAU to BTC, it is normal for everyone to be curious as there is so much anxiety and expectations when a new coin is about to evolve.
Questions about the price of 1TAU is about to be answered as I will use one other altcoin as a case study. I was one of the active and hard working participants when XRB" started the POW (Proof of Work) by solving captcha, a very challenging work as you have to listen carefully when the indistinct audio that will never repeat itself plays but as a crypto lover I just have to do it because I want it. XRB was adopted by other sites/faucets where you can exchange it directly to bitcoin but at a lower rate to the official. Fast forward, XRB launched its exchange platform where you can trade. Investors saw XRB as a good project and decided to buy when the official exchange platform launched while dumpers sold at very ridiculous prices. Now 1XRB trades at around $5 which indicates great asset for those who believed in its potentials.
Now, TAUcoin came up with POT (Proof of transaction) which is more unique and prospective. Taucoin performance at its first failed pool was impressive because those who came in to get free coin and sell did in the first pool, i really wished the pool was not canceled as it would have paved way for the real people who believed in the project and ready to invest.
The price of taucoin was to be determined by the community at the poll and the fact that 0.24btc was deposited in the BTC pool is a good sign for taucoin because BTC depositors are aware of the generosity of the taucoin team in giving out free TAU which makes it easy for dumpers to dump. The outcome of dumping a prospective coin is always positive for the coin and regrets for dumpers.
1TAU is worth any amount you can ever think of as it is at its early stage and has no price tag at the moment. All you have to do if you're a lucky owner of taucoin is keep hold of it. I've learnt this from XRB now that my 894XRB is now over $4000.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 02:10:55 PM by vncntluv »

Taucointalk

THE PRICE OF 1TAU
« on: October 25, 2018, 01:53:54 PM »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • @Dev
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Taucointalk | Revenue Sharing Crypto Forum
Re: THE PRICE OF 1TAU
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 02:23:11 PM »
Great analysis. I hope only smart people will understand this. Dumpers are fool and crazy about money. But it is true that most of the dumpers are not mature enough to understand a project development and it's benefits to the world and society. Here TAU team are giving their effort without taking any investment but on the other hand, some people are going to blame TAU that TAU is valueless. When i listen from people asking about TAU price, I laugh a lot. So, we all have to believe that unity is the key to bring value in TAU. Becoming a dumper won't bring any value that you have earned till now.

Offline Boiy

• Allahumma sholli 'ala sayyidina Muhammad
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 04:25:36 PM »
I think the total supply is important to determine the price. The total supply of TAU is 10 Billion. So far, the price of coins with the total supply over 1 billion is under $0.5. It is possible to reach above $1 , but it needs time , maybe 5 to 10 years.

Offline vncntluv

• Referrals: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 04:48:33 PM »
I think the total supply is important to determine the price. The total supply of TAU is 10 Billion. So far, the price of coins with the total supply over 1 billion is under $0.5. It is possible to reach above $1 , but it needs time , maybe 5 to 10 years.
True but what if it got to a stage and the devs stops the distribution? I think it will be stopped soonest if not why was the referral bonus massively reduced? XRB burnt quite good numbers of their distribution.
Stopping the distribution and burning is what I guess would be the next step devs would likely take.

Offline zityx23

• I love TAU
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 04:46:52 PM »
Coin burn may not be in their minds. TAUs will be reserved for start-ups as this coin's purpose is for transaction. More projects means more transaction. Thus we need more minds in developing ideas/apps/exchange etc. where TAUcoins can be used as a daily commodity.