Author Topic: TAU monopoly, pre-mining game discussion  (Read 1139 times)

Offline imorpheus

• Donator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • TAU Star
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • TAU - experimental crypto currency
TAU monopoly, pre-mining game discussion
« on: October 30, 2018, 12:58:31 AM »
Taunopoly is a game to gain mining power, reputation, social network and taucoins for users and  mobile miners. We like community to give us game function suggestion. The game will be fully designed and built by community.
Please respond to this thread.
Basic function:
1. Check mining power and coins
2. Roll the dice to obtain new users association
3. Refer and send money to get mining power and check stats.
4. Build reputation to attract new delegations

« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 09:39:36 AM by imorpheus »
iMorpheus
Fast, fair and secure!

Taucointalk

TAU monopoly, pre-mining game discussion
« on: October 30, 2018, 12:58:31 AM »

Offline zityx23

• I love TAU
    • View Profile
Re: TAU monopoly, pre-mining game discussion - weekly bounty 10K each
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 01:01:03 AM »
I like this the best. Checking our transaction and mining power.. plus the reputation

Offline zityx23

• I love TAU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 01:14:30 AM »
My first idea of TAU monopoly. One of the most important characters in this game is the banker. I would suggest that the banker would be a representation of a pool of TAU investors so that investors could have a share in this endeavor. While investors could also be the players, in most cases, it is the banker that wins though it's a winner-gets-all situation for one player alone. Players then, could buy TAU from the banker in forms of other crypto like BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP etc...could even be in dollars.

Offline Naruto uzumay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 04:44:30 AM »
it's a good idea the city can play and generate power for mining to play while producing this good

Offline Sabihin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 07:36:22 AM »
Good idea, when Will launch?

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • Taucoin
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2018, 08:18:45 AM »
Tau Monopoly Game Features:
- Up to 6 player option
- Hd graphics to make the game more interesting and colorful.
- Pleasant sounds that create a nice atmosphere for the platform.
- Simple and interesting user interface.
- Play the game with friends across the world (2, 3,4,5 or 6 Player Mode). A real challenge where users can get not only the pleasure of the game, but also the rewards (I.e mining power).
- The person with max reward will win the game.
- Game Auto Save
- Log in each day to earn reward (mining power) that could instantly change your fortunes!
-Collect Community Chests to gain more power.
-3D Chat channel
-Sats section
-Levels of difficult (should be considered)
📌Kriptolab📌 
🏆TAU - The Active Unit || The Decentralized Coin || An Experimental Proof of Transaction Coin On Mobile Mining || POT🏆

Offline Valery

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 08:49:59 AM »
My first idea of TAU monopoly. One of the most important characters in this game is the banker. I would suggest that the banker would be a representation of a pool of TAU investors so that investors could have a share in this endeavor. While investors could also be the players, in most cases, it is the banker that wins though it's a winner-gets-all situation for one player alone. Players then, could buy TAU from the banker in forms of other crypto like BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP etc...could even be in dollars.
Any kind of bridges to exchange TAU to another crypto like BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP etc...could only dump the value of TAU almost below zero. Refresh your memory to 18.10.18 when start TAU-X. First, develop the TAU platform without bugs, eliminate the possibility of a hacker attack, and build a strong massive community. Only after starts any kind of exchange to crypto and fiat if you actually want a real value to tau coin.

Offline zityx23

• I love TAU
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 10:29:12 AM »
Any kind of bridges to exchange TAU to another crypto like BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP etc...could only dump the value of TAU almost below zero. Refresh your memory to 18.10.18 when start TAU-X. First, develop the TAU platform without bugs, eliminate the possibility of a hacker attack, and build a strong massive community. Only after starts any kind of exchange to crypto and fiat if you actually want a real value to tau coin.
e
What I'm trying to say is that there should be a fixed price of TAU in monopoly game ONLY, which should not be affected by any external factors even of its real price in coinmarketcap. This could remove the dumping actions in the community. And those who have invested in the "banker pool" will get their shares in the future. There should be a time limit for this as well. If in any case the actual price of TAUcoin in cmc (for example) and other exchanges exceed that of the current price of TAU in the monopoly game, then devs should create changes that "could" adapt the price of TAUcoin in monopoly game from its real value. A threshold is to maintain the fun in the game. Any modification of this suggested system could be made as well in the future.

Offline Valery

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2018, 01:15:21 PM »
e
What I'm trying to say is that there should be a fixed price of TAU in monopoly game ONLY, which should not be affected by any external factors even of its real price in coinmarketcap. This could remove the dumping actions in the community. And those who have invested in the "banker pool" will get their shares in the future. There should be a time limit for this as well. If in any case the actual price of TAUcoin in cmc (for example) and other exchanges exceed that of the current price of TAU in the monopoly game, then devs should create changes that "could" adapt the price of TAUcoin in monopoly game from its real value. A threshold is to maintain the fun in the game. Any modification of this suggested system could be made as well in the future.
If I am not mistaken, tau monopoly “is a game to build mining power, reputation and social network for future mobile miners” (imorpheus). It seems to me it will be an internal tau ecosystem game. In what reasons we are discussing “a fixed price of TAU” (zityx23)? In TAU ecosystem 1TAU always equal 1TAU. Play TAU monopoly, improve your mining power, wins TAU coins without any kind of minded about fixed price.

Offline Crypts

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2018, 01:29:50 PM »
Good idea, when Will launch?

Keep patient,later it will be announced when it's ready

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer
    • View Profile
    • Taucoin
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2018, 03:16:11 PM »
Keep patient,later it will be announced when it's ready
Well said, and you are correct, that's how iMorpheus stated, Check your transaction connection, mining power, Refer and send money to get mining power and check stats, improving your power and reputation are the basic function of the TAU Monopoly Game, I don't thing the pricing idea would work, the game focuses much on the TAU internal environment (Ecosystem) rather to build the future of those who will play and acquire more power,
📌Kriptolab📌 
🏆TAU - The Active Unit || The Decentralized Coin || An Experimental Proof of Transaction Coin On Mobile Mining || POT🏆

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer
    • View Profile
    • Taucoin
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2018, 04:13:34 PM »
The TAU Monopoly Game will cultivate the ecosystem's top priority - having more miners - More transactions- More security. Devs will need to create a game that is not only offering great gameplay, but also will bring advantage to the ecosystem and even historical value, explaining the world of digital currencies, largely the presence of TAU Planet to people in the hobby and capturing more attention on the current growth and advancement of Blockchain technology.
📌Kriptolab📌 

Offline Kriptolab

• Global Moderator
  • Taucoin Pioneer
    • View Profile
    • Taucoin
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2018, 04:23:56 PM »
This game platform layout may be used
📌Kriptolab📌 

Offline imorpheus

• Donator
  • TAU Star
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better
    • View Profile
    • TAU - experimental crypto currency
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2018, 06:44:19 PM »
Monopoly is a place for power and reputation. You do not need to trade coins there, neither do real mining. But you can trade power and buy and sell reputation. This shall bring us to 1 million user base. I need more ideas and design resource now.
iMorpheus
Fast, fair and secure!

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • @Dev
    • View Profile
    • Taucointalk | Revenue Sharing Crypto Forum
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2018, 06:57:49 PM »
It is really a great idea. This game will give pre-advantage to the early supporter of TAU. Also, it will help the community to keep alive until the main net launched. So, I hope everyone should join there.