**Great news: TAU main net will be launched on 25th May**

Author Topic: TAU monopoly, pre-mining game discussion  (Read 1786 times)

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author
  • Digital abundance will make world 100 times better

+Info

https://link.medium.com/FOYmv54gsR

mobile game to win real mining power and TAU coin. Growing mining power is critical to secure future transaction fee for both you and mining club leader. Player rolls a dice, the higher number, the more new wallet users power you will secure. We have hundreds of organic users generated each day. Their association belongs to foundation, but we want to give referral bonus and club association to monopoly player based on dice number. You can invest your TAU coins to secure more opportunity to roll the dice. Roll dices multiple times may forms up combination like two 6s or three 6s. These strong combination can give you more shares of new users. Sometimes, the investment could be failed due to too many players to compete. The more users under you, the more mining power you have for the future mining or delegation to other club leaders.
iMorpheus
TAU - True Asset Unit - Mobile and Decentral

Taucointalk

Offline busway

+Info

i still confuse...how it's work? when game started u have dice..you roll the dice, so let's talk you get 5...your avatar move to 5 column...sudennly you land in singapore land...u want buy it...but where is money for buy it the land?? is it when we started game we get real tau coin for played monopoly game for buy land or anything in game?

Offline ikealyou

+Info

My thoughts on designing the monopoly game.

The app should also include these possible data, to help all mobile miners in understanding their competitive advantage:

- Display his total amount of TAUcoin
- Display his total referred individuals, and mining power.
- Display his percentage of Mining Power to TAU Planet
- Calculate his possible TAU miner income based on his mining power
- His weekly/daily Mining Power growth rate.
- The amount of “dice” he has.

What do you guys think?

Offline Valery

+Info

Before we start playing the tau monopoly game we need a clear, well-defined, apprehensible, ect., rules of the game. This rules should avoid any kind of ambiguity. First could publish these rules then upload the game. If it needed rules may be changed but only after a certain period of time after an announcement about it, not before.

Offline droyal01

+Info

This is quite an interesting game I think there should be level, phase or stage of minnig. When successfully finished a stage the participants gets to another with a gradual increase in mining power acquired and reputation gained  as well to make the game more interesting and prolonged. Each phase there be a winner and the least bows out with a little prize.

Offline droyal01

+Info

monopoly game?
I think it will be very difficult to play with many players, because of what?
- in every monopoly game, it takes a lot of time  ::)
- For example, we play with 4 players, we have to wait 3 players to lose (forced to go bankrupt).
- requires a lot of players (ONLINE),
- requires an automatic save system (IF CONNECTION DISORDERS HAPPEN)
- Requires a smart database and quick response

I don't think there is anything wrong with the number of participants. The more the participants the better and the more the quest to get the mining power and to build your reputation  this would make the game more interesting as it is the major objective and function.

Offline Cahya

+Info

I don't think there is anything wrong with the number of participants. The more the participants the better and the more the quest to get the mining power and to build your reputation  this would make the game more interesting as it is the major objective and function.

How long play 1 round ?
6 hours - 1 day ?
Can u predict how long to playIng 1 game ?

Offline zityx23

• Global Moderator
  • I love TAU

+Info

My thoughts on designing the monopoly game.

The app should also include these possible data, to help all mobile miners in understanding their competitive advantage:

- Display his total amount of TAUcoin
- Display his total referred individuals, and mining power.
- Display his percentage of Mining Power to TAU Planet
- Calculate his possible TAU miner income based on his mining power
- His weekly/daily Mining Power growth rate.
- The amount of “dice” he has.

What do you guys think?

For the most part, I honestly dont understand "users". What is this exactly and what is its purpose in the game?  Thank you in advance for enlightening me. :D

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author

+Info

Love the discussion, the idea is in forming. Let’s start simple, then evolve. According to picture, tau planet is composed of states. Many new wallet users daily from taucoin.io will land on certain state. They need to associate to players or future mining leaders. Each state is shared owned by many players, this is different from traditional single ownership.
Current players roll the dice and land in certain state to receive new wallet users association relationship. You can pay for play up to three times each day. You invest into the state by visitng more often. 
Idea is still in forming. Please discuss.
iMorpheus

Offline zityx23

• Global Moderator
  • I love TAU

+Info

Here's my idea. Feel free to add/subtract ideas.

TAU START      STARTING AREA OF ALL PLAYERS
TAU HALL              GIVES PENALTIES, ANTIDOTE, TICKETS IN RANDOM

PENALTIES:   
               INCOME TAX = 10% OF INCOME (SAME AMOUNT AS NUMBERS  OF PLAYERS)

TICKETS:
               FREE PARKING TICKET      (2PCS)
               OUT OF JAIL TICKET               (6PCS)
               FREE HOSPITALIZATION      (2PCS)
               FREE AIRPORT TICKET      (2PCS)
               BRIDGE TICKET                 (2PCS)
TAU JAIL              LOSE A TURN
TAU CRIME      PAY 500 TAU OR GO TO JAIL
PARK1         CHILL AND RELAX
PARK2         PAY APARTMENT RENT
PARK3         GO TO TAU HALL
PARK4         GO TO TAUHALL
BRIDGE         WALK ACROSS THE BOARD

1. BASIC HOUSE      PRICE      20 TAU
                 RENT     5 TAU,  1ST UPGRADE – 10 TAU, 2ND – 20 TAU, 3RD – 50 TAU
2. BIG HOUSE       PRICE     50 TAU/2
                 RENT     10 TAU, 1ST – 25 TAU, 2ND – 50 TAU, 3RD – 100 TAU/2
3. BASIC HOUSE        PRICE      20 TAU
                 RENT     5 TAU,  1ST UPGRADE – 10 TAU, 2ND – 20 TAU , 3RD – 50 TAU

4. APARTMENT       PRICE    100 TAU
                 RENT   25 TAU, 1ST – 50 TAU, 2ND – 100 TAU
5. BIG APARTMENT   PRICE   250 TAU/2
                 RENT   60 TAU, 1ST – 125 TAU, 2ND – 250 TAU/2
6. APARTMENT       PRICE    100 TAU
                 RENT   25 TAU, 1ST – 50 TAU, 2ND – 100 TAU

7. CRYPTO PARK   PRICE   300 TAU
                 RENT   100 TAU, 1ST – 200 TAU, 2ND – 300 TAU
8. CRYPTO AIRPORT   PRICE   500 TAU/2
                 RENT   200 TAU, 1ST – 400 TAU – 2ND – 600 TAU/2
9. CRYPTO PARK   PRICE   300 TAU
                  RENT   100 TAU, 1ST – 200 TAU, 2ND – 300 TAU

10. FOOD COURT   PRICE   500 TAU
                 RENT   150 TAU, 1ST – 350 TAU, 2ND – 500 TAU
11. HOSPITAL      PRICE   700 TAU/2
                 RENT   250 TAU, 1ST – 450 TAU , 2ND – 800 TAU/2
12. FOOD COURT   PRICE   500 TAU
                 RENT   150 TAU, 1ST – 350 TAU, 2ND – 500 TAU

13. BACK TO BASIC HOUSE
14. TAU MINER      PRICE   600 TAU EACH, GENERATES 20 TAUCOINS EVERY PLAYERS’ TURN;
                  EARNS DOUBLE EVERY OWNER’S TURN   
15. BACK TO BASIC HOUSE

16. CONDOMINIUM   PRICE   750 TAU
                 RENT    200 TAU, 1ST – 400 TAU, 2ND – 800 TAU
17. CYRPTO HOTEL   PRICE   900 TAU/2
                 RENT   300 TAU, 1ST – 550 TAU, 2ND – 1,000 TAU
18. PARKING AREA   PRICE   750 TAU
                 RENT    200 TAU, 1ST – 400 TAU, 2ND – 800 TAU

19. DRANK POISON   GO TO HOSPITAL
20. CRYPTO LAB         PRICE    500 TAU EACH , CREATES FREE TICKET FOR JAIL, AIRPORT, BRIDGE                         AND PARKING EVERY OWNER’S TURN (CAN BE SOLD P2P)
21. ACADEMY      PRICE   1000 TAU
                 RENT   300 TAU, 1ST – 700 TAU, 2ND – 1,200 TAU

22. PAY MINER FEE   20 TAUCOIN EACH
23. LAMBO      PRICE    2500 TAU
                 RENT   700 TAU, 1ST – 1500 TAU, 2ND – 3000 TAU
24. CRYPTO CASTLE   PRICE   2000 TAU
                 RENT   500 TAU, 1ST – 1000 TAU, 2ND – 2000 TAU

GAME MECHANICS:
1.   Each player starts at the same area. Dice who gets first roll. (highest number plays first)
2.   Each player has 2 mins maximum to play. One round is 60minutes max, or until one player wins all taucoins.
3.   Each player has 2 dice each round. Players can decide whether to roll one dice or two. Strategize
4.   Each player starts with 3000 TAU coins. Every player who lands or pass by “TAU START” gets another 3000 taucoins.
5.   Players can auction/buy/sell tickets in extra holding or as deem neccessary.
6.   A player continues to play the game until he runs out of taucoins.
7.   The player with the most TAUcoins after the time expires wins the game. When only 1 player stays in the game, he wins.
8.   Each player deposits 10,000 taucoins initially to play the game.

***special rules
a.   Normal games      anyone can play
b.   Rank games      only players with 10 referrals or more can participate
c.   Tournament games   only players with 25 referrals or more and taucointalk Jr Member can participate
:D :D :D

« Last Edit: 6 months ago by zityx23 »

Offline bobthegrownup

+Info

What is the method we are using to finalize the game rules decisions?

Also -- who here is looking to be involved in the actual building? That might be more important than knowing what is being built!

Offline Muxa84

+Info

My idea of the game. The game should not be monotonous. There may be different versions of the game. There can be both regular games created by the system and games created by the players themselves. You can also hold tournaments, for example, on a certain day of the week or on a certain day of the month. The game can be created for TAUcoin for example for 1, 5, 10 TAUcoin. Tickets can be purchased or played for the game. A player can play a certain number of times a day.

Offline kinjaz

+Info

how if insert taucoin faucet for player??
if they ruins out tau balance...
faucet from viewer's like loan for player, whatever he lose or win, they get some profit, but small then the player...
example :
A, B, C is viewer only, not play taunopoly and they send 10k tau for faucet (this faucet for player who need some tau for his game) it's like loan faucet...
and only player taunopoly stage 1 can use faucet stage 1 (all faucet has different value at different stage game)..

so whoever players won, some viewers who have balance at the faucet win taucoin too...
est math is :
----game start-faucet start too---

whoever player won and use the faucet, this faucet get taucoin back 10persen nett (10persen from the winner balance)
this total nett 10persen is pay out for A,B,C viewers..
  *and if 1 player win without help from faucet, he win all taucoin without pay the faucet ..
**and if the player who use the faucet and lose at game had tax fee from their balance...tax fee is
    their loan + 10persen x their loan..
and balance taucoin back to the viewers/stake holder faucet..
---game end-faucet end too---

just my opinion for make hype the game

Offline imorpheus

• TAU Star
  • Topic Author

+Info

I like tounament and faucet idea. We have about 20 developers from community signup the game dev. Taunopoly is a game fully built by community and play by community for real taucoins on open source.
iMorpheus

Offline zityx23

• Global Moderator
  • I love TAU

+Info

I like tounament and faucet idea. We have about 20 developers from community signup the game dev. Taunopoly is a game fully built by community and play by community for real taucoins on open source.

Three categories: 1. normal game 2. ranked game 3. tournament

Basic requirement of normal game: anyone can play. Devs can put servers ranging from 2-5. Asia, Africa, Europe, America and International

Basic requirements of a ranked game: Anyone who has 10 referrals or more can play the ranked game. Only a player who has made a total of 30 normal games can participate on rank games. Ranks can be classified as Newbie, Entrepreneur, Tycoon,  Magnate, Conglomerate. Newbie as the lowest rank, conglomerate being the highest. A yearly rewards for Magnate and Conglomerate ranks SHOULD be given.

Basic requirements of a tournament game: Only Tycoon rank players and above are privileged to join Tournaments. They should also have at least 30 referrals before participating. Tournaments are held at the end of every season (1 year). 

My suggestion. Thank you.
« Last Edit: 6 months ago by zityx23 »

Tags: