Author Topic: TAU TO DOMINATE NIGERIA CRYPTO SPACE  (Read 26 times)

Offline droyal01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
TAU TO DOMINATE NIGERIA CRYPTO SPACE
« on: November 16, 2018, 02:52:42 AM »
Hello Tau Nigeria, i hope we are all flowing with the Taucoin trend and thread. as a nation with a population of over 170million , i believe we can do something with it.  Nigerians are already making waves in the cryptocurrency domain while some are yet to pickup some are already flying with wings and feathers which is very well welcoming. Tau has been able to reach out to all nation via local forums for easy and quick access to information and aid we are even privileged to have childboard section where we can unite and know better and get more jobs done to add more  colour to our already existing ones. I would urge us to promote ourselves and identity in good way by being of good conduct here on this forum, make comments of relevance to the growth and success of taucoin forum. however, you earn more taucoin when you take part in any of the mentioned task in our local forums but we can aid in growing tau by informing more of our Nigerian friends that are well informed about crypto about the existence of taucoin forum and her features which is unique and excellent let them know goals of tau and her mode of operation. this would aid a long way in getting every Nigerian into crypto informed about Taucoin and hunger to get the coin would boasten the membership and community strength of taucoin as a whole. with this little tip,we can achieve something with it and making our existence on this forum of more value and with a good reputation created.
 looking forward to seeing this goal achieved

Taucointalk

TAU TO DOMINATE NIGERIA CRYPTO SPACE
« on: November 16, 2018, 02:52:42 AM »